Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Lost God
Matt chapter 39 . 4/17/2021
Kind of miffed you didn’t answer any reviews, but I’m ok with that. Anyways this is to give some reviewers what I think of their ideas. from chapter 38-Um dude, go to the search box for this site and put in Romance for genre and Thalia and Percy for characters, there’s hundred of Persia stories., 2. Selin32227-Yeah or you’re just jealous., 3.S.A.A(authors name abbreviated-So-so agree with you on the Luna thing since you so have a point, but if he did he’d be painting a gigantic, neon, 3D paint red x on himself and C.H.B., and 4. Aemos-Yeah, did you even read the story description? It’s a Perlia story.
Jack's Shack of Story Yaks chapter 39 . 4/17/2021
Can't wait for more!
Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus chapter 39 . 4/17/2021
Best way to court someone... BUILT A CITY WITH THEM! And loved how Percy went from Luffy to Kaido in less than a second.

P.S. Any chances we might see Loki or Thor soon?
Frostboi88 chapter 39 . 4/17/2021
Soo freaking good. Thank God u updated this. Been in need of a pick me up for a while
Jaune Emiya chapter 39 . 4/16/2021
I've been following this story for over a year now. It's still awesome. Thanks for sharing and update soon!
Warlord009 chapter 39 . 4/16/2021
Just introduce Thalia already! The suspense is killing me
chungorion15 chapter 39 . 4/16/2021
I’m looking forward to Thalia coming soon and when is he going to change back because it’s starting to freak me out
Guest chapter 25 . 4/13/2021
Is that an SAO Abridged reference I smell?
Hello chapter 38 . 4/10/2021
Please continue the story, and get to the perlia parts. There are like no stories on that, and should be funny with Adamos vs. Zeus thing
ZeRaXEs chapter 6 . 4/9/2021
I just “love” how content Percy is with your oc always taking over, and never fighting it. Your oc is pretty wonderful man (!) wrre you trying to put yourself in pjo story and have the spotlight or something?
ZeRaXEs chapter 4 . 4/9/2021
Oh man I can already see it happening. This adamos guy is op and super nice and perfect and always steers percy in the right direction and becomes the core of this story, will get the credit for everything percy does because percy suddenly lost all his character and personality when they met and will 100% rely on him. I hope it doesn’t pan out like that but tbh this far and Percy is already too subservient which is pretty much ooc in my own opinion
Aemos 2356 chapter 38 . 4/5/2021
A real question I don't see any "Percanabeth"

And the truth is I don't expect it

My question are you going to do a Percy ship with someone else?

Or are you going to handle it single at least until the Romans?

Sorry for my bad english

Arriba Latinoamerica!
The Real Dragon God Slayer chapter 38 . 4/3/2021
Omg can't wait for more :D 3 this really is one hell of a gem! Anyone browsing through to see if this has pos or neg reviews, I highly recommend to give this a chance.
Very nice work