Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Lost God
v chapter 23 . 4/4/2020
i really like these movies, i just hope they other two quest get condensed. This filler(not!filler) is cool and entertaining
1. It shows back story on our favorite headspace-god
2. has more interaction with percy and his brother who he actually have a great relationship with
actually necessary because in the future several of these immortals might turn up and it would be vital to have powerful allies without nearly dying to get their assistance.
4. also its just really well written and I felt like it flowed perfectly within the context of the story itself.

This has been a pleasure to read thank you for your hard work my buddy recommend this story and im hooked completely.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2020
percy brought up a good point. making babies without sex is weird even by myth standards lol.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/4/2020
I really wish hestia becomes like a mentor or something last Olympian showed that she was important and here there are some great opportunities that u could explore.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/3/2020
no forreal Adamos sounded evil as hell at the end. oh well excellent work here
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2020
omg i didn't expect the fight to go that way but it was glorious none the less Great job here!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2020
excellent chappie, i really like it man
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2020
as much as i like the first quest i lowkey wish they could skip to the sea of monsters, not a great book with these two main characters it has soooo much potential.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2020
great chappie i loved it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2020
"Uhh… yeah… do you think—I mean your better than me…"
"You want me to do it don't you." Adamos says in a flat tone.

LOL thats so sweet and funny at the same time. Percy is so squeamish here. not that i can blame him, it is gross lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2020
I kinda want percy to be op but hes not, well not right away and thats a good thing he has to start somewhere. anyway i do hope by the end of the second quest hes wrecking villains like nobodies business.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2020
im super curious about these other mythologies. i wonder if you do more then Greek roman Egyptian and Norse
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2020
lol hes so cruel to grover even if hes kinda right...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2020
lol percy ball z any way

I really hope the dynamic between this voice and percy is like piccolo and nail. that would be great sir
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
That voice in his head seems quite interesting.
Jason wu chapter 23 . 4/2/2020
Nyx x Adamos is cute and to be honest, gives him massive amounts of bragging rights amongst his father and uncles.

Nyx is without a doubt, the strongest Primordial God with no exception. So powerful that Zeus shit his pants when Hypnos out him to sleep and pretended the whole thing didn't happen once Hypnos cried momma.

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed in her portrayal in the House of Hades. Greek mythology painted her as this mysterious force that the olympians ahem Zeus didn't want to even antagonize in the slightest. Even Zeus holds no power over her son Moros which represents Doom and in other words, a tragic fate.

Sorry for the tangent, I'm a huge fanboy over Persona 3 so Nyx and her children are my favorite beings out of all of greek mythology.

Anyway, I feel Adamos... relationship? With Nyx to be fine since it's a long ass time ago and to be fair, Athena being a maiden goddess while being married to the man is kinda unfair to him. Im assuming she's a virgin due to them not having kids.

And lets be real, Adamos is a god, he feels everything mortals do regarding emotions aka lust times a thousand. Its gotta suck being blue balled for over five thousand years.

I hope Nyx finds out Adamos is inside Percy if they ever fall into Tartarus. Itll be hillarious

Also, why is Adamos only on par with the big three? Even if God is just a psuedonym and not a legit other form, the worship he gets as that deity should still push him above other Pagan Gods and thats not to mention all the accumulation of knowledge and magic weapons he gathered since his banishment.

You mean to tell me that a god proclaimed to be smarter than Athena couldn't figure out to exceed his own existence? I wouldn't put it past Adamos to steal power from the Egyptian God Ra or something
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »