Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Lost God
SneakyRacoon10 chapter 42 . 7/26
lol
Silent Master of Winds chapter 42 . 7/26
It's extermination time!... next chapter. Good to see Thalia mirroring her original personality in this.

Also I don't quite know how to say it, but I'm incredibly thankful and impressed with your writing style and how it seems to be a perfect fusion of Rick's and your own!
66buttercup99 chapter 42 . 7/26
He hates romans because he is god and they crucified Jesus, he so. Which adamos says is his demigod child earlier. I think, I might need to reread.
mastercheif1229 chapter 42 . 7/26
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
mastercheif1229 chapter 41 . 7/24
Great story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Zariah chapter 41 . 7/19
I love this story a lot. It's well written and the charecters are interesting and funny. Also do you take oc suggestions?
Even if you don't I have one to share.
Name: Melany Dream
Dad: Jacob Dream (son of: Hecate.)
Mother: Nyx
Age: 15
Home State: South Dakota
Town: Westview (a place I made up)
Hair Color: black
Hair Style: side swept bangs, low ponytail
Eye Color: icy blue
Height: 5'8
Outfit Of Choice: black boots, Jean's, dark blue t~shirt under black leather jacket, silver chained necklace with silver star charm on it
Magic Color: blue
Powers: night vision, night time power up, magic, shadow control, hiding in shadows,
Weapons Of Choice: magic, Katana Of Night (The Katana Of Night is a sword made of pure starlight. It glows in the dark, can kill anything, can be used to summon ghosts and can turn in to Melany's necklace. The blade is silver and there is a star carved into the guard.)
Personality: smart, snarky, sarcastic, brave, loyal, kind, mischievous and perspective.
Back Story: Melany grew up with her dad but never went to camp because she had magical protection from him. She learned magic from him and he taught her to sword fight with her Katana. One day though a powerful monster attacked her and her dad and managed to fatally wound him before Melany stabbed it to death. She was unable to save him and he died but not before telling her to go to camp half blood
Accurateplushie chapter 27 . 7/13
Really? Cap's shield
Revan chapter 20 . 7/10
Gave this an honest shot but the story is listed as a percy main but in reality percy is literally just a useless kid who is helped by some all powerful god. At no point in this entire story does percy ever really progress his skills sure you say he does only for every encounter after stating that to be relied upon almost entirely by Adamos. It's an alright fanfiction but very misleading. I would not list percy as a main character for this fiction when the only reason he gets as much writing time is because of Adamos.
Accurateplushie chapter 4 . 7/12
Love the book and idea I’m a little afraid you will make Percy too overpowered
GAMESTREEMERPercyJackson Fan chapter 41 . 7/6
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Just update
Peopleperson2406 chapter 41 . 7/3
The book reminds me of a few lines from a song I like. "Don't you know I broke the mould, like a hammer to a landmine." the song is called outcast, by shinedown.
Smile Giver11 chapter 1 . 7/3
I am so glad I found this story.
Ahont chapter 41 . 7/2
RIP the brother gods, though they deserve it. Also, Judgement is best girl.
InsertRandomUncreativeNameHere chapter 14 . 7/2
In conclusion...everything that ever has happened, is happening, or will happen is Adamos' fault. But it always gets blamed on someone else.
InsertRandomUncreativeNameHere chapter 9 . 7/2
Are the fireballs an intentional reference to Kingdom Hearts? Firaga and triple firaga?
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »