Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Lost God
Jason wu chapter 13 . 11/5/2019
When you said Adamos was the son of Asteria, I knew Leto and her Twins would have been close to him in some capacity.

I propose an Adamos x Leto and Hecate pairing
willcraftNEX chapter 13 . 11/7/2019
this is exactly what i was hoping for when i started reading this.

good job and update soon
Drazonx chapter 12 . 11/5/2019
Good read, hope you keep it up!
Robin the Ylissian Grandmaster chapter 12 . 10/30/2019
I just picked this up an it's absolutely fantastic. It has a great plot and the interactions between Adamos and Percy are hilarious. I'm excited for when you introduce Thalia. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Namittheking chapter 11 . 10/24/2019
I really like the story so far particularly the banter between Percy and adamos. I would however request you to make it a bit more different from the actual pjo story cause so far it just seems like the lightning thief plus a voice in Percy's head
NinjaFang1331 chapter 12 . 10/24/2019
Excellent update
Ice 88 chapter 12 . 10/24/2019
soo good lol demibots roll out ok optimus and i think it would be cool if Percy started naming his attacks if only to piss off everyone else. Great update.
you did good conveying percys shyness and squeamish side here, also good use of back story, Pan is a liar i see. And Groover could do more but right now hes too wimpy to fight a monster let alone clean up pollution.
HabeFan chapter 12 . 10/24/2019
something original good
Sleepysaurus Rex chapter 12 . 10/24/2019
I'm pretty sure that the '20% of a plan' is a Gaurdians of the Galaxy reference, and I got the Transformers reference I wanted! Thanks for such a good story, and have fun writing more of it! I look forward to Percy beating the snot out of Ares at the beach!
ArthurShade chapter 12 . 10/24/2019
Excellent chapter
nmg1357 chapter 9 . 10/17/2019
Two things. One, I noticed the TFS like when Jeice asked for support and Burter just complimented him. And two, I think you should’ve added Percy learning how to dodge, Piccolo style.
nmg1357 chapter 8 . 10/17/2019
The TFS reference was where Adamos said “I’m gonna break you...Like a Kit-Kat bar” which is what Goku said Freeza.
ArthurShade chapter 11 . 10/16/2019
Nice
Ice 88 chapter 11 . 10/14/2019
I see what you mean and to be technical annabeth was bitchy in the first book. She, over time respected Percy and by the time he bested Ares, she and groover knew he was the real deal. I kinda took their relationship as like Yugi and Atem, two personalites inhabiting 1 soul. A host body with an older spirit to guide.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 11 . 10/14/2019