Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Lost God
You repost a chapter
Matt chapter 9 . 9/25/2019
I loved that song too.
Sleepysaurus Rex chapter 9 . 9/25/2019
With the 'Make Percy OP' thing, do a slow burn. Making a character instantly OP takes value away from the story. Aside from that advice, great stuff! I can't see any spelling/grammar mistakes, and the story is taking shape very well. Also, I would like more pop-culture references please!
ArthurShade chapter 9 . 9/24/2019
Nice chapter looking forward to the next one
ArthurShade chapter 8 . 9/23/2019
Excellent story looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2019
I'm gonna break you like a kit-kat bar. One of the Best DBZA-quotes ;).
Also interesting story. Keep up the good work

Sincerely ApollosCreed8
ApollosCreed8 chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
Nice story keep it up. Very interesting an original concept. Also don't be so hard on yourself. This story is one of the best I'm currently reading ;).
By the way the Goku Kit-Kat bar refrence was very funny and unexpected.
I wish you the best ;)
HabeFan chapter 8 . 9/18/2019
this is good and creative story. I like an au percy because canon sometimes gets boring and underdeveloped power wise. there is so much unexplored things in PJO. I like everything except Oc is the GOD, since I am Christian. But don't let me discourage you. I want to see your take on things.
Sleepysaurus Rex chapter 8 . 9/17/2019
The reference to the Batman Cartoon put a smile on my face. Are you going to add effects to the fights in the same way? :D
theworstisgoingtohappen chapter 8 . 9/17/2019
Okay, so i have an idea for a secondary weapon, because Adamos will want him to have one besides Riptide.
This weapon is really two that work as one. Its a pair of twin scythes. It has an enchantment that allow it to become one pickaxe with a long handle, and they can be seperated to form a staff connected to a smaller pickaxe with a chain. Sound good?
Hardwin Potter chapter 8 . 9/17/2019
Hmm nice work. I hope that you dont make Percy too powerful too soon. Other than that great work.
Kudos
andersonb2150 chapter 7 . 9/5/2019
lmao good job bored funnily enough me and him are in a discord shoot me a msg if you wanna meet him

Great chapter, a little short but I've been reading for so long this tend to be shorter then they actually are.
would've like more details also wouldve like the Hestai part to be in this chapter
BoredPerson86 chapter 7 . 9/4/2019
Eyyyyyyy
Variety Of Choices chapter 7 . 9/4/2019
PLEASE UPDATE ITS WAY TOO GOOD TO BE ON HIATUS
BoredPerson86 chapter 6 . 9/4/2019
As I said on Chapter 3, I absolutely adore this fic and hope you update soon! Idrk what else so say, so bye!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »