Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Lost God
yoganksri chapter 42 . 8/20/2021
please update soon. its a good story
Zariah chapter 42 . 8/12/2021
This story is awesome! Can we get an update soon though?
Also...
FOR THE PLANTS!
Also I LOVE the charecter writing in this story. All of the charecters are funny, interesting, complex and cool. Also what happened to Tyson? We haven't seen him since Sylla attacked their Confederate Steamboat.
Axelmos2356 chapter 42 . 8/9/2021
Is any other god that can be in the position of Adamos?

And now i am asking seriusly, you gonna create a relationship with percy(insert that person) or you are thinking in he being alone,alone with the world...

Sorry i distracted a little
bleacherspam1 chapter 7 . 8/8/2021
This is decent, though I am getting a little worried. I know a lot is already published so I can hope it'll change, and I know your purpose wasn't to have a super OP Percy, but right now, Percy seems no better than canon. Sure he may be a little smarter and snarkier, but actions make a man, and so far, the Minotaur fight had the same result, the Clarisse introduction had the same result, and I'm worried that it'll be too much of a canon rehash with somewhat minor dialogue changes.
bleacherspam1 chapter 5 . 8/8/2021
I hope Percy does end up more powerful than canon with the help of Adamos. It's pretty good so far, so I'll definitely keep reading. I do like the original character you've dreamt up.
wreathr chapter 37 . 8/3/2021
oh yea also, are there more "godly" or "divine" children of mr god of marvel (adamos)?
wreathr chapter 42 . 8/3/2021
Idea: Adamos could infiltrate into Camp Half-Blood, posing as a supposed demigod child of someone who he is closely acquainted with.

Question: Could you make like some sort of index on all Percy's current capabilities? Like what weapons he can use, what powers does he have access too, yeah that kind of stuff.

Question: What are all the pantheons which will be mentioned in this fanfic?

Question: Will this fanfic span to just The Titan War or also include the Giant War?

Question: Will the war possibly include other Pantheon threats due to the mentions of other mythological beings that are not Greek or Roman?

Question: Will you be including original plots instead just limiting to the PJO series but fanfiction happened?

Question: Yeah out of curiosity, who knows and dislikes or hates Adamos?

y-y-y..yea... h-hi author-sama...
Entropy chapter 32 . 7/30/2021
Lots of cliches, and references, decent writing, but an overall fun story. Solid 7.5/10. Would read again. Love the one piece reference.
DD-Returns101 chapter 42 . 7/31/2021
Nice job man. I like it. Especially with the incorporations of stuff from other fics. It's cool to see
YesThatIsMyUsername chapter 42 . 7/29/2021
"Kill the insects! Purge them all! For the plants!"

"FOR THE PLANTS!"

I want more of this pls.
7hanatos chapter 42 . 7/29/2021
Is that a Jujutsu Kaisen reference?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
this already shows that you are a shit writer and all of your works are to be avoided at all costs.

Once again, weak MCs are needed because an author is too dumb to actually create a plot without it.

You and all like you are a disgrace to the author community, both professional and amateur!
JoJo 'Perlia' Jesus chapter 42 . 7/29/2021
Loved the chapter. In response to your response of my last review, that's the best kind of love. Keep up the good work and have a great day!
Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus chapter 42 . 7/29/2021
What you said in Omake... when exactly did they fight Hindus? And why would they do that? Those guys are insanely strong. What with Shiva being able to dance aggressively enough to destroy the universe!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/27/2021