Reviews for Pilgrims on the Road
Lattelady chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
A very beautiful story and very creative. Its the one ending that no one ever mentioned. Your last paragraph is especially beautiful.
Bil chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
"To Captain Janeway's dog." A good story, though that was a bit of a nasty thing to do to the poor old Captain ;) The ending is very good. Well done!
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
you can't do this too me! How beautiful, how sad and touching and I fell ill, and its just too beautiful to review, if you wrote fot tptb, then every1 would watch voyager
janey chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Here! Here! Email that one to the powers that be! A beautiful ending, right for them, not going down in a blaze of glory, not giving up or in, but doing what they were meant to: EXPLORE. As Q said in "All Good Things..." (TNG), "not mapping stars or studying nebula, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence."
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Sad! Damn, I seem to be making a habit of starting reviews like that! But it is! I can't believe that they got thrown however-many lightyears back to where they started! Oh God, that was sad! I really am crying now! Write more, you're really good. You have really cool stories! Write more!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
my g-d that was amazing!
Jaala chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
That was good. I like the idea for it. Ooo...that would be mean if the producers did that to us. Some of Seven's lines seemed a bit out of character, but you had Janeway down perfectly. Good story. "To Captain Janeway's dog". )
Kmikaze KAtie V Also know as All American Patriotic Patriot Girl or AAPPG for short chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
I liked it alot. I especially liked the toasts. "To Kathryne Janeways Dog"! PRICELESS!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
it's ok. one of your best.
Chani chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
I like your fic...it sux that they never going back home...:o...but yeah...you have a way with words and all your fic are enjoyable to read :)
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Just when I think you can't possibly top your last story, you amaze me yet again! I think that one may actually be my favorite! I am continually amazed at your ability to capture Janeway as I see her in my mind. And you did a phenomonal job on the borg as well. Her last line almost made me fall out of my chair, it was so dead on! Bravo again! I am your devoted fan for life.
Robin4 chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
That was incredibly touching. I don't know what to say about it other than it's an incredible story. I'll be the first to admit that I want to see Voyager come home, but if they don't, let it be like this. You wrote a very special story.
SailorMemory Scout of History chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Oh wow! That was great! I really enjoyed it! It even made me cry a little! *wipes tears from eyes* You did a great job! You know, thats how it could end!

Again, great job! Keep it up!
pari106 chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Excellent! I love your interpretation of Janeway's little shoulder-squeezes. I never thought of it that way! Your writing is an interesting mix of humor, action, and angst. At the beginning I felt like laughing - by the end I almost wanted to cry! I loved it! Great job!
Mirgonus chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
There are few words to desvribe this story it was very touching. Please write more like it. Again I say it was great.