Reviews for What She's Doing Now
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Really good - nice story :) Only one criticism - accept/except...

Apart from that, well done!
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
(types in capitals)

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FIC; I'VE READ IT ABOUTT FIV TIMES AND EACH TIMES IT MAKES ME CRACK UP AND STILL FEEL BITTERSWEET INSIDE. I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
csiwillows chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I LOVE this story! The way Snape deals with the unrequited love for Minerva putting himself down was so IC... and the not-so-subtle MMAD was very adorable! Great work!
Micha chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh, it's too good to be true ... well it is, isn't it? But this is also meant as a compliment to your writing: I enjoyed your story very much.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Very cute. D
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
*Cackles insanely* Love it, love it, love it! Absolutely perfect relationship. And so many grerat little touches - Filius with the sweets, and Albus listening to Meatloaf (!). I'd love to know what their mission was, and how it all played out. This is one which I think definitely bears continuing. :-) It's going straight on my favourites list. Thanks.

-Kat.
Xuimare chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Oh no.. a story I love that is more MM/SS than MM/Ad? O_o

The wonders you do,Laura Kay.

Beautiful story.
Me chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wow...I really liked this one. "I swear she's doing it on purpose" is such a great line. LOL with the song...Toby Keith if I'm not mistaken.
Kittensbreath chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I love it! It's so good.
Hades'Queen chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I have read this story at the very least, five times. I love this story, but I guess I've always either forgotten to leave a review or couldn't.
AlbusAndMinervaAAF chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
First: PLEASE put up who's POV you're starting with. So that ppl don't have 2 wait 'til halfway.\
Second: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! CONTINUE WRITING! i know my name is AlbusAndMinervaF, but, it has caught my interest in continuing to find ourt what's gonna happen next! besides, i was once an SS/MM fan! _
Lyndy Marnie chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
more more
jams chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
good job! snape is kewl _
mascaret chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
This is still one of my favorite stories.

I love the subtle way AD/MM is implied.

Snape's unrequited affections and feeling of unworthiness are done so well
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
this is great! Please do another SS/MM!