Reviews for AMaTW: The Master Plan
The Scilacticon Galaxy chapter 30 . 2/4/2020
WOW! I really loved this story all the way through to the end because of the insanely-deep plot development, all of the conflicts, and especially all of the characters (particularly with how brilliant and relatable you made Cassie)! I also really love how your plot manages to juggle an older Cassie becoming Stinger, involvement from Harley Keener, the return of Darren Cross, and even LEGITIMATE CHALLENGES for all the relationships between Scott, Hope, and Cassie before they FINALLY come together as an OFFICIAL FAMILY by the end (also, since Scott and Hope are finally married here, if you plan to make another sequel to this story starring Cassie and Harley again, please consider allowing Hope to give birth to at least one step-sibling for Cassie)!

Again, this story was just BRILLIANT all the way through to end, and I'm really hoping that your post-credit scene with Morgan Stark from the future hints at even more potentially AMAZING stories written by you in the future (such as the rise of a certain team of young heroes led by Stinger, Iron Lad, and a new girl in her own Iron Man suit, perhaps)!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2019
OMG this is truly epic and amazing. Absolutely favorite part is when Hank called Cassie a dumbass. I spit out my wine in laughter. Please keep writing! I can’t wait to see how Hope and Cassie handle this swap.
EmptyPaperFiller chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
Please update soon, this story is amazing.
K2-Black-Panther chapter 20 . 10/6/2019
SO AWESOME! I jus LOVE yer story so damn much.
K2-Black-Panther chapter 19 . 10/6/2019
WOW! BIG shocker.
Ruby chapter 20 . 10/2/2019
Greetings from Germany. Your story is honestly amazing, incredibly well written and I love how you incorporate as many characters as you can. I may or may not have shed a tear when the X-Con members died, but I get where you're coming from story-wise. Also, the way you have written them, I ship Cassie and Harley so hard, they are honestly the cutest! The same goes for your writing of Scott and Hope's relationship. Keep up the good work, I am really looking forward to the next chapters!
DaX0315 chapter 20 . 10/1/2019
Finally, the Iron Lad is here!
K2-Black-Panther chapter 18 . 9/27/2019
AWESOME! Love it as usual.
K2-Black-Panther chapter 17 . 9/24/2019
Ahh Geez! Cross ya Bastard! him reveling what Ava said, who was sorry an hoped no1 would find out about what she said was jus bad. REAL BAD. I REALLY DO hope they all Forgive her.
K2-Black-Panther chapter 16 . 9/24/2019
Cassie is SO BUSTED! an its Cool Ava tried to help her a bit.
K2-Black-Panther chapter 15 . 9/24/2019
you always have great cliffhangers in yer story dude.
K2-Black-Panther chapter 14 . 9/24/2019
Story still ROCKS DUDE! Keep it up.
DaX0315 chapter 17 . 9/21/2019
How much longer till Iron Lad? When things get bigger? I would think
K2-Black-Panther chapter 13 . 9/13/2019
Soooooooooooooooo AWESOME! LOVE yer story.
K2-Black-Panther chapter 12 . 9/13/2019
Damn Cassie is Becoming SO AWESOME!