Reviews for Labyrinthine
Ok soooo…I know everyone caught in the other chapter that Sasuke said he is in love…but not with the girl he is messing around with. Hmmm…the suspense is killing me! I’m just going to state everyone’s first instinct..IS IT SAKURA? OMG!
I don’t know. I really like the story on the most hand and think the writing is great but I feel like Sakura’s character in this is kind of made out to look like a sex fein who creepily stares at and becomes obsessed with every male figure in her life. Instead of showing situations where she and Itachi possibly build a relationship, it just constantly talks about obsessing over wanting to have sex with him..and Kakashi. She can’t even make up her mind. Plus she all but throws herself at them praying for attention. I literally want to slap the desperation out of her.
kk-slided chapter 10 . 10/17
This is so hot! Thanks so so so so so much for sharing with us. I love the characterization!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 9/20
I like this version of Team 7, where they’re actually a team and not going at each other’s throats. I’m looking forward to seeing how all this plays out.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 9/20
An interesting take on the Uchiha Massacre- I don’t think I’ve actually encountered a story where it took place but with Itachi remaining in Konoha.
aikonora76 chapter 33 . 9/14
My God..! what a rollercoaster ride you made me go into. the best story I've read. thank you.
kalientris chapter 33 . 9/8
Thank you for this story, you have written it very beautifully.
Great job with the story and I'm really happy about how it ended.
Camila759 chapter 33 . 9/5
I like it 3
Midnight's Lotus Bloom chapter 33 . 8/27
Thank you...thank you. loved it couldn't get enough
Amazingly writen! Love It every part of It. I miss Naruto fanfictions, not many are being writen anymore :( sadly
ShiSued chapter 27 . 6/25
oh lol I knew it. No way would Sasuke just fall for some Random civee girl when he's one who doesn't like weakness... I'm not saying civee's a re weak but I don't he'd fall that fast
ShiSued chapter 27 . 6/25
I kind of ship Naruto with Hanabi more than Hinata and I don't know why.. mm.
ShiSued chapter 19 . 6/25
who the fuck is he in love with?!
zhuraida noor auli chapter 33 . 6/15
Oh my godd! How can I missed this amazing story! Where i've been?
Oh my god, thank you, thank you, thank you for the hard work you share to us.
Hope you and your loved ones are always happy and safe and healthy.
God bless you 3
saradasama chapter 33 . 5/30
This was a lovely story to read. Thank you for giving us this
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »