Reviews for Labyrinthine
Mrs.KCruz chapter 13 . 11/23
I’m literally squealing like a little fan girl this is amazing
I just want to say that I love this story! Please finish this story soon. I check it every day. Thank you for writing!
Waiting chapter 32 . 11/13
Are you ever going to finish this story? It's not good anymore but just complete it please
ImprobableGirl chapter 32 . 10/31
Wow wow wow! Can't believe that we have already reached the ending! Sigh, I could keep reading this story endlessly. As always I will be looking forward the next chapter. Hope everything is allright 3
JoyellMark Klimek chapter 31 . 10/28
Thanks for coming back and working on this piece. I have enjoyed reading it. I liked how Sakura was able to use Mokuton and even open the gates. This really allows for Sakura to use both her strength and intelligence to take down Madara with Itachi's help. It was good to see Sasuke hopefully get some closure. I look forward to the rest of this fanfic.
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 32 . 10/24
Aww he finally said those beloved words to her, at least he remembers her from his past. I see Sasuke is going to explore the world like the cannon. Just one more and this story ends, I’m going to be sad now :(
Izanami118 chapter 32 . 10/21
This story is awesome! I can't wait for the epilogue! Please update soon :D
Izanami118 chapter 27 . 10/21
Fuuuck! So Sasuke really has feelings for Sakura? But damn, how was he able to not act on his feelings? O_O oh and, I was kinda surprised with what happened between Naruto and Hinata lol
Izanami118 chapter 17 . 10/21
That was hot! *Nosebleeds*
Izanami118 chapter 14 . 10/20
This chapter is not good for my heart! So much tension. XD
Izanami118 chapter 8 . 10/20
Thank you author-san for not making Sakura a damsel in distress. I hope to see her summon Katsuyu-sama in the future chapters. :)
Izanami118 chapter 2 . 10/20
Omg! Sakura has the byakugou seal?! Nice!
kaze mo chapter 31 . 10/6
thank you for the fab chapter!
kaze mo chapter 32 . 10/6
such a beautiful ending! love it!
Runashi chapter 32 . 10/3
So that's why your other work is not updated, cause you move it to AO3. Although I'm mostly stuck with FF, I do notice that the AO3 has that function that will help you to interact with your followers. And it's easier there to show how much we love your work. And though it's more silence here, we do love all of your works...a LOT. So I'll say thank you again for bringing the Labyrinthine into this world, love you ️
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »