Reviews for The Day After
Midnight's Queen chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
You had me worried there for a second, with Sarah going home and all, along with her slapping/punching/screaming poor Jareth... But I kept faith and now have to add this story to my favorites. Happy Writings! (BTW: there wouldn't happen to be a sequel, would there? A happy little oneshot, or a romantic story to continue this one?)
J Luc Pitard chapter 16 . 11/14/2008
Lovely and innocent are the two words that stay with me after reading this. I'd have loved to see more interactions between Sarah and the other denizens of the Labyrinth, especially the goblins, but that wasn't your focus which is fine. Your ending is particularly hopeful.
Neko-Koorime chapter 16 . 9/7/2008
Sorry I didn't review every chapter. This is totally something I could see Jareth pulling ,right from the start. Ilove how he tricks her there in the first place. Hoggle's reaction is just to be expected, and it so realistic to think that it took Sarah coming home to realize what Jareth had been tellign her all along.

The one thing, that I would say had to irk me, but that I liked at the same time, was it's closeness to the storyline itself. I liked the day after idea, but it didn't give Sarah all the time she needed to mature. Still, she did mature, just faster.

Your writing style, however, is beautiful. Very well done.
Amour Mitternacht chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
love it! have you written anymore?

PS: if anyone likes labyrinth stories, R&R mine please!

with love

Carriesworld chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
That was great! I totally wanted to smack Sarah upside the head, but other than that I loved it :D
FaerieatHeart13 chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
Are you done? Or is that End just to throw us off? Great story! I loved how the castle could do things on it's own! Hope to hear more from you! Till then...
stringofpearls chapter 16 . 8/12/2006
I have fallen in love with your mind. I'm letting you know so you may run now. I...that was just wow...I read it all in one sitting because it was just, too enthralling to stop! Everything was so real and believable, well, as far as fantasy goes. And the ending was divine
FlyingButtresses chapter 16 . 2/1/2006

I heart your writing style so much. And Jareth makes me melt inside even more than he used to. YOU'VE CHANGED THE MOVIE FOR ME! IN A GOOD WAY! *cookies for you*
Ayjah chapter 16 . 9/1/2005
Wonderful story. I love that you had her make a mistake so that they both had to start anew. and what a wonderful final situation !
Sparrow MoNkEy chapter 16 . 3/6/2005
WOW. Jareth's pain and the love he has for just make it seem so real.
Nemthenga chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
love the plot. your writing style just reminds me of Robin Mckinly's, Beauty, and Rose- Daughter. it could be becasue of some similarities in the story line, but you have done a great job writing this.
Midnight Lady chapter 16 . 10/22/2004
wow. so, okay. i read this a while ago, a long while ago, and you hadn't finished it then, and somehow i forgot about it but now i've found it again and one word comes to mind: sweet. honestly, this has got to be one of the sweetest labyrinth stories i've ever read. usually they're a little darker or at least have more angst.

sweet is nice and different. good job.
SimplySly chapter 16 . 7/10/2004
Simply Lovely *adds to fave. story list*
Phoenix Flight chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
Fun! A truly well done story! Not too much angst, either. It can be really easy to over do it.
PS. "Beauty", by Robin Mckinley, is one of my favorite stories. ; )
PSKitten chapter 16 . 2/14/2004
I know i mocked you for supposedly making jareth a pedophile but kudos for making a Sareth while sarah is still under 18, haven't read one where that happened, so bravo for your gutsiness