Reviews for Frostbite
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Genuinely amazing, I loved your fleshed out characters. Christine's humility and maturity was so tangible and wholly welcome. Loved every chapter, I find myself curious about what Sarek told his son though. I'm going to investigate if you have anything on that after this review. haha
Magi chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love your stories. I am a big Spock/Christine fan and your stories are the best. I have read them on your website and on here. Thank you for these stories
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love your Spock/Chapel stories so much!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Loved this fic and how the characters have aged and grown, yet are still in character with TOS.
Flink88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I enjoyed this. A bit of retro ST that hit the spot. I liked that this was an older/wiser Spock/Chapel story. It added a layer of experience and jadedness that really worked.

But, as much as I like a good long fic... you really needed to split this up into chapters to improve the readability. It felt like climbing Mount Everest at times.

Absolutely loved the brief glimpse at Amanda and Sarek's marriage. Her trying to fit in, her leaving him. There's a whole wealth of story ideas in there.
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A true crowded place... it's strange how people forget about the fact that Star Trek is a tale about a crew. You did really well mixing the public station with the privacity of a romance.
murphycat chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I know. I know. I have reviewed this story before, but it is still my favorite. Could there possibly be a chapter 2? :D
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Delightful story. Nice build up and good finish.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I love these more mature "meet up again" type things... gives Chapel the chance to be a woman and not a crushing teenager
Deanna chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
A beautiful, brilliantly written story! Your description of pon farr and its effect on Spock was fascinationg. The love scenes were touching and very sexy!
troesnaja chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
AH... so sweet*sighs dreamily*. Although a little bit too sugary and mushy at times though it had some nice angsty moments. I like my spock dark and brooding and Chris as well though the fic 'dream' was a little bit TOO much i suppose although it was realistic. I like a jealous spock, sigh, but this was veryg ood, very sweet a fic where they finally were together in the end, uncomplicated and i learned a little bit more about spcok history. It was nice but i must say i get more used to your more angstier darker fics... but this was a nice distraction... especially after 'dream'.
mandmeight chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This story is heartwarming! I love it to an extreme and couldn't stop reading it. You're awesome!~
FinalKingdom87 chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
EXCELLENT!

TOTALLY EXCELLENT!
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I finally got to work so I can review this great story! I loved it, it's fantastic. Makes me want to run out and write Spock/Chapel of my own but I won't because a) I could never do it this well and b) I watched Star Trek so long ago. I loved the way their relationship developed slowly and the love scenes were beautiful. Spock remained himself, yet truly did love Christine the way I always wanted to see.
Milareppa chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This is one of my favourite fanfic stories, not just because of the portrayal of the two main characters but because of the sympathetic look at the minor and original characters. Very nice story.