Reviews for Hear Me Roar
Guy McDonald chapter 18 . 10/6/2023
Yeah, so far as you're trying to avoid a fix-it fic, the story is losing me as you have the main character do dopey shit for no reason.

Needlessly alienating Tyrion when Cersei is doing batshit escalation for no reason- that's dopey shit.

Glad you aren't having muskets developed at the click of a finger
The Genesis Emperor Of Reality chapter 1 . 9/1/2023
Hank Morgan by Mark Twain?
14omega chapter 41 . 7/26/2023
I find it amusing for people to complain about firearms in the Middle Ages, since the 100 Years' War already had clashes with cannons. your battles are getting better and better, it's hard to find authors who make battles that look real, and you're one of the few who can do that. hope to see some of Napoleon's strategies in action.
AliceLawrenBlack72 chapter 3 . 4/30/2023
Él estaría empleando armas de fuego para su lado, pero también sería un arma de doble filo, ya que sus enemigos podrían usar éstas contra él. Si la gente de Westeros ya es peligrosa con armas blancas, serían aún peor con armas de fuego. Se harían guerras realmente terribles casi como las de la actualidad.
kageknuser2710 chapter 32 . 4/21/2023
Okay... Matthew has done a lot of stupid shit, I mean A LOT. This takes the cake though. Thanks for the read, it was fairly interesting, even though I always feared that modern weapons would ruin it all, which unfortunately proved to be true...
kageknuser2710 chapter 20 . 4/21/2023
Just remembered the claim about Melisandre standing a head taller than Joffrey... That's kinda mad, considering he was 6'2" when he was around 14yo.
kageknuser2710 chapter 15 . 4/21/2023
I still feel like he is insane for even considering Arianne. She will not be faithful. Much higher chance of her birthing Daemon Sand or Gerold Dayne a bastard to sit on the Throne, whilst Joffrey's poisoned corpse is being burned.
kageknuser2710 chapter 13 . 4/21/2023
By even introducing gunpowder you've already fucked up your own reign...
kageknuser2710 chapter 9 . 4/21/2023
Nice to see some character development, really hope it sticks!
kageknuser2710 chapter 8 . 4/20/2023
Interesting. Matthew knowledge of Planetos is extremely flawed, especially his evaluation of different characters. His talk with Tyrion was beyond naive, and he really isn't the smartest bloke around, which only makes his super random knowledge of cannons even harder to believe. Still interested in seeing how it goes..
The Dornish marriage is beyond stupid, but I am curious to see how you want it to play out.
kageknuser2710 chapter 3 . 4/20/2023
Gunpowder and cannons ugh - so disappointing! Especially since there isn't a single mention of anything similar in canon. Also seems pretty fucking dumb to bring gunpowder to a city stocked with 20yo wildfire.
kageknuser2710 chapter 1 . 4/20/2023
Really hoping the gunpowder idea dies. Freaking hate guns in a medieval setting.
Visual Bliss chapter 3 . 3/6/2023
If you want to fuck dorne up all you gotta do is create a blockade on land near the start of their desert shit hole and don't follow them when they start using guerilla tactics and set up a blockade on the sea while also securing a deal of sorts with some of those pirates or the bravos bank in essos to prevent the arrival of aid from prince dorans wife in norvos and whoever else they are allied with... With that all you gotta do then is wait them out and don't stop waiting until they either starve to death or bend the knee while making a oath of sorts that says they will never rise in rebellion ever again or something which is just another method of control I mean no one in westeros ever keeps the oaths they make but they love to call each other out on those things which is funny considering everyone is fucking hypocrite lol
Haro4 chapter 41 . 1/13/2023
Honestly this was a really fun read. I like how you portray the fact that no matter how competent someone is it Dosent make everything smooth sailings. If this story is discontinued I’d honestly be pretty saddened by it but I’d love to see more
StarBoundDisaster chapter 41 . 1/10/2023
Really great story, I want to see where else you take it.