Reviews for Mass Effect demi humans
Love
zeonstar360 chapter 11 . 6/30/2020
Fetch! Oh goddesses that killed me! Rofl
Lordgoth chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
Sorry, but this has NOTHING to do with MGE, period.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2020
Harp bomber wing regiment of 200 harpies deployed from trees near buy loaded with bombs flying in the night radar picks up flock of birds. thinks enemy infantry on ground spoked them group for ground assault harpies drop payload on nice tight cloistered groups of turains in well marked emplacements then fly off calling out mockingly to the ground bound avian race.
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 3/1/2020
Ah, one of the corniest hentai but kne of the more intense...no tentacles though. Then again,least it wasnt Mahou Shoujo Erena...so much tentacles...*shiver*
Helljumper206 chapter 7 . 2/20/2020
Why did Ash use Wrex's response for the Queens conversation?
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 12/11/2019
The SCP? Ah damnit, I just got over the game version of that scarying the cripes out me from that one SCP who can open doors appears out of nowhere and wont disappear til your far enough away without blinking...
te.nellis chapter 4 . 12/10/2019
Fantastic! Keep it up!
zeonstar360 chapter 4 . 12/10/2019
Ok SCP in this seting should be fun
Anon7734 chapter 2 . 12/2/2019
Am I the only one who wants to see some form of Ardat-Yakshi and slime relationship because the slime has either a healing ability sufficient to heal from the damage or a nervous system that is sufficiently durable and redundant to not get fried? Or maybe a gollem because the have no nervous system to fry?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
Nation of dogs would be good
zeonstar360 chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
lol you need medi-gel bites and pumps in healing venom.
Seria11 chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
Ok, so after considering it, Halo or Starwsrs warlord could be interesting, but, I loved Nation of dogs so I’m going with that, also keep up the great work
Kora82 chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
I read Nation of Dogs before, and it was pretty good all things considered, so it’s got my vote for a rewrite
SPARTAN-626 chapter 3 . 11/28/2019
As always great work here and Im liking this more and more with how things are turning out and how your changing some things from the game. And Im liking how Shepard is developing as a character and we see more of her personality and how it also ties into her breed of demi human. Im eager to seeing more and where this goes and how it keep changes from the game. Hope we get some good original chapters or some original stuff added in one way or another and hope to see more demi human breeds in the future.

As for you new possible project, even thou I wish Trapped in 40K is still going on but hay all things must end sometime, I would have to say maybe go with either the first one (ME Warlord new version) or the second one (Gate/EDF). Those sound the most interesting to me and I wish you luck with whatever new story you will make in the future. Also if you need a beta reader or someone to swap ideas with I offer my help.

Again great work here keep it up and hope to see more soon.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »