Reviews for Mass Effect demi humans
zeonstar360 chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
lol you need medi-gel bites and pumps in healing venom.
Seria11 chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
Ok, so after considering it, Halo or Starwsrs warlord could be interesting, but, I loved Nation of dogs so I’m going with that, also keep up the great work
Kora82 chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
I read Nation of Dogs before, and it was pretty good all things considered, so it’s got my vote for a rewrite
SPARTAN-626 chapter 3 . 11/28/2019
As always great work here and Im liking this more and more with how things are turning out and how your changing some things from the game. And Im liking how Shepard is developing as a character and we see more of her personality and how it also ties into her breed of demi human. Im eager to seeing more and where this goes and how it keep changes from the game. Hope we get some good original chapters or some original stuff added in one way or another and hope to see more demi human breeds in the future.

As for you new possible project, even thou I wish Trapped in 40K is still going on but hay all things must end sometime, I would have to say maybe go with either the first one (ME Warlord new version) or the second one (Gate/EDF). Those sound the most interesting to me and I wish you luck with whatever new story you will make in the future. Also if you need a beta reader or someone to swap ideas with I offer my help.

Again great work here keep it up and hope to see more soon.
zeonstar360 chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
more please
zeonstar360 chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
monster girls needed kitsune, Oni and Bunnies. never discount the bunnies also succubus girls in the clubs
SPARTAN-626 chapter 2 . 10/24/2019
Yes it’s alive!
SPARTAN-626 chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Ok have to say this looks interesting and looks to have potential. Looking forward to seeing more and how much of MGE is in with the different demi-human races that are in here and which ME human characters are fully human and who are demi-human. Wonder if elements of Daily Life With A Monster Girl will be here or not. Keep up the good work and hope to see more soon.
Azrael The Deplorable chapter 2 . 8/9/2019
I never read the intro thing, but seriously no magic girls, magical materials, undead, and vampires(add slimes). You pick the crossover then. You basically took out mostly everything that made M.G.E. into basically monster musume. Magic is important and involved in the lives of mamanos. Virtually all mamanos have some form of magic. Hell hounds, demons, succubus, dullhans, fairies, and etc. Even shepard is a magical creature for f***I sakes! Her species was created by the Demon Lord!

I like the idea of the story. Mass Effect/Monster Musume would be easier to accept than M.G.E.
Azrael The Deplorable chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Love the story so far, but there is so many errors, misinformation, needless add-ons, and the lack of creativity. If this was monster musume no iru nichijou, or Daily life with monster girls, then it would make more sense. Monster girl encyclopedia/Mass Effect crossover? It's very different.

First: The first contact war would most likely go even worse for the Turians than it did in this chapter. Magic, holy energy, demonic energy, magic material girls, and other species would be wrecking the shit out of the Turians and pushing it in their eyes, mouth, and nose. It would just be too alien for the Turians to handle.

Second: Male monsters don't exist. Period. In the M.G.E. universe, all mamanos are female. Only Alps, Incubis, and Incubuses are Male and they are quite large at 9 ft tall with demon features (Alps are guy incubi, Incubi are the less evolve form of incubus. Incubus are for loving long time *cough* *cough* Biggus Dickus *cough* *cough*). You can always change it. It's not like you can't. The lore is flexible for that, so you wouldn't hear much from me about it.

Third: Humanity has access to godly beings that are the Chief Goddess and the Demon Lord. War of any kind on humanity would be suicidal at best or taking a double buckshot dragon's breath to the croth *and living* at worse.

Fourth: Mamanos are very lovely species, especially to their young charges (virtually all are, but there are outliners. Very few, I might add). To have any species young be orphans in M.G.E. is hugely out of place. I can see it happening in times of conflict, but people would quickly pick them up to forefill their motherly instincts. In Order territory? Yeah, it's like our world.

Fifth:The Systems Alliance has what could be considered a A.I. in the machinal species of Automaton. To exterminated them would undoubtedly lead to conflict and it would be killing a sister species and the death of men's daughters and wives. That's a big old, no sir.

Sixth: (Damn this is a lot, but this is the last one) A lamia species would most likely wouldn't be representing the HSA, but the Chief Goddess, The Demon Lord, Demon Lord's daughters, elves, dark mages, or dark matters. They could easily manipulate the Council with their magic to get a more powerful position. This could also give credit to the Batarians on why the Council favors them more than a long standing Citadel member.

I'm in the middle of making a Halo/Monster Musume/M.G.E. crossover, so PM-ing for what I have entail for them to meld together seamlessly could point you in a good direction. Love a lot of your stories. Even some I wish you didn't just abandon.

Continue with your great works!
HairyLimey chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Oh I like this one I like it a lot :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
I like this story gots a lot of potential. I hope it is a lesbian harem fic not to many of those around. Plus I love that humans kicked ass in the first contact war
Ruberforumfree chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
So, this fic is going to concentrate on a Female Shepard and not a Male MC?
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 8/2/2019