Reviews for The Letter
spikesmine9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
This got me thinking, what was supposed to be in the letter. i missed the 2nd to last ep. so if somebody could e-mail me about it i'd apreciate it . thanx ttfn
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
(Bunny) I just saw "Touched" (I'm on WB time) and sobbed like a baby during their scenes. I love this little ficlet and might I just say that it didn't suck. I'm going to go and cry now.
Aimee chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
WOW! Such a beautiful story. And you said you were bad at ficlets. Humph! I love the introspective appraoch you took with Spike and his reaction to the letter. The details to his perception of his surroundings are always my favortie part. It's so hard to get into that bleach blonde head but you always manage to do so. I also like the way you handled Buffy's words... how you don't make her come out and say she loves him. Very true to the character! This is why you are my all time favorite writer!
msu chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Now that was nice, i can honestly believe in her words. I wonder if we will ever find out what was written by her but if not I think your version will do.

Mel
escapekey chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
*tear* this is so heartfelt i love spike haha i wish he was MINE hehehe this is soo cute!
cristina chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
me being a stictly B/A fan here but I don't think Spike is that...thought-out or practically just *loving*?
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
aw how sweet
wolf116 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
God I hope they show us what was written pn that note before the end,cause it's driving me crazy and let's all hope that it said exactly what ypu wrote cause hey pretty good assumption(oh big word) on the whole thing in my oppinion.
Sita chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Loved the story it was really sweet. Great writing!
DragonKatGal chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
*sighs* All kinds of cute! Absolutely adored it!

Toodles.

K.
timeends chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I really wish that Buffy is really that kind in her words and thoughts for Spike, but she's not. I think she is just using him again for comfort because there is no one she can turn to.
it's me chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Tears in my eyes.. I can not describe how much this little piece has touched me, my heart and soul.. Thank you for writing this, Sandy.. and for all of the other writings that you've written! You don't know how powerful your writing is! The meanings and the description of every emotion and expression in your stories are excellent! You are one of the best writers out there. Please write more, don't ever ever stop!:)
Ashley A chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Wow! perfect. A very nice way to imagine what she would have said.