Reviews for Roses and Peonies
StarDreamsXx chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
I Love your story! It's hard to find interesting and good stories these days!
MissPoke chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
nice.
nitaBonita chapter 24 . 4/18/2008
aw that was so cute!

EveryDay-SnowAngel
animevideogame freak chapter 24 . 12/4/2007
aw i loved it good story -
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
howdy. i love your roses and peonies story! its so awesome. see before I joined here, I read it and it was awesome so when I came back to join, I couldnt remember the title but I remember the story so what that means, you write good stories to me that is! keep up the good work. I finally found this story and now im going to read it again and add you to my favorite author and stories list _
Sonzai Taz chapter 24 . 4/24/2007
Great fanfic Loved it!
Crimson Romance chapter 24 . 8/23/2006
aw... KAWAII!
Runelesca chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
Oh that's so sweet I could have never imagined it happening quite like that.
Runelesca chapter 22 . 8/22/2006
Oh it really did happen just as I predicted which is quite sad really -sigh- oh well on with the story and the big romance scene which should be coming up -sigh-.
Runelesca chapter 18 . 8/22/2006
Yes now Kurama will make his miraculous escape join yuske and the gang and hten go save Botan. Could it be any more predictable, plus you've got hte characters wrong 1)Hiei wouldn't be the on to get them out he maze Kuwabar would because as unbelievable as it sounds he has an amazingly high sixth-sense 2)Yusuke is not utterly clueless and does actually strategies at times 3)Hiei cannot use the jagen to see through wall he can however use it to locate energy signatures and I believe that it besides the fact that you should really read the book.
Runelesca chapter 15 . 8/22/2006
Yes I can already see my prediction coming true -sigh- I was hoping I was wrong and that the story wouldn't be quite so predictable.
Runelesca chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
Yeesh it took him long enough, even botan figured it out before him and he's suppose to be the smart one while she's the ditzy one! At the rate this is going he just lucky he's got help.
Runelesca chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
Well I have now completely guaged hakuma and well to say he's beyond pathetic is putting it lightly. He is obviously a complete and utter idiot lacking all thing that even come close to resembling common sense and is what can only be described as a hopeless case. I can already tell that most likely at the end of this story he is going to meet a grim end probably caused by his own stupidity.
Runelesca chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
HAHAHAHA Kurama's jelous! Kurama's jelous! Ah I wonde how many chapters till he admit to himself that he likes Botan. But what with Botan and her sugar addiction. I mean no offense or anything I know sugar is a great part of what makes the world go round but even I have to say that eating just plain sugar and nothing else is a bit much. Well on with the story!
kookey chapter 24 . 8/2/2006
Ooh! Nice fic! Loved the BotanKurama fluff, as usual, but my favorite scene DEFINITELY has to be that cafe scene:

Keiko grabbed Hiei and Kurama’s wrists and bolted through the front door and nearly crashed into the table she’d been aiming for. At the last moment she ducked and dived under the table, catching a few awkward glances from the people at the tables nearby.

“Woman! I’ve tried to be patient with you but you are flirting with my last nerve!” Hiei snapped after straightening himself.

Keiko shushed him angrily and sat up so she could peer over the table.

“Why you insolent-”

HAHAHA! Oh GOD! *falls over laughing* I love your Keiko in this. She's so perfect for Hiei that I was really dissapointed they didn't get together. Ah well. Good job nonetheless!