Reviews for Peter Pan and the Pirates Daughter
I think that maybey you should put the story onto smaller paragraphs not telling you how to write PR anything just a tip BTW great story!
Tigerfanfrv chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
hey this is really good, interesting concept, gives hook a more well rounded personality. are you planing on updateing it? i hope so.
saeko-midtow chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
nice story you should carry on with it

bye bye
Ash chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
The story is so wonderful...I remember the fairy scene from the movie and I was oh so hoping that this one didn't end in a scene like that this story is amazing I'm glad that you wrote it and I hope that you update again soon and when you do please email me 2 thanx.

~*~ASH~*~
emily chapter 6 . 11/27/2003
ILOVE IT! GOD YOU SO HAVE TO WRITE MORE OR I AM GOING TO DIE! PETER SOUNDS SO SWEET ALREADY TO THIS NOT SO MEAN PIRATE IM GOINGTO DIE SERIOUSLY I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE QUICK BOFRE I FAINT!...OKAY THAT ITS ALL KEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Taz chapter 7 . 11/20/2003
Okay, fab story i like muchly but for the love of god put in some spaces! it's almost impossible to read in one bic chunk like this. i can basicly guarentee that you'll have more reviewers if you reformat and add spaces. just a tip. Update soon!
Leena chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
Wow. Well this one is definately going on my favorite's list. Great job! Please update SOON!

~Leena
Pogo chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I've never read a peter pan story before, this should prove very interesting.
lamepunknbored chapter 7 . 8/10/2003
AHH YOU UPDATED! *runs crazyily into a wall* ouch. I am so happy mwahaha. But now I have to wait 2 weeks! No way. I'm glad you made Tiger Lilly NICE. For some reason I can see people making her snotty and what not, but I like her like that. It also helped Peter see the better part of her. Now you gotta update, cuz this is the only Peter Pan fic I read. hahaha
Faith Trust and Pixie D chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
I love it! I love it! I love it! I I love it! love it! I love it! I love ii love it! t! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!
Sugar High5 chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
cool. i like it. update soon.
Raven46 chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
OMG THAT WAS SO SWEET. I was tearing up. Peter can be so kind and thoughful when he wants to be...aw. That poor poor girl. Made me tear really it did see *tear* see! *wipes it away* HURRY UP AND WRITE MORE EEP!
nightwriter88 chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
Dude! More! Please...? Haha.. Sorry i am just highly entertained and want to know how it all turns out...
Elle chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
I love Q's idea for the plot. Heya, I only just read the Story and I lurve it! You have to get better and finish it k...
nessundormagal chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
THis is very good, i can not wait to see what will happen next and will finish iit tomarrow when I have more time to read it. You are very talented! keep writing!