Reviews for Revolutions and Revelations
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Too bad you never updated it.
Catti chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
I havent the faintest clue why you didnt continue this. it interesting, as i havent read a story like this one. There is no bad grammar that leapt out at me and i liked the style. thank you for writing what you did, but itd be better finished. :)
the third lion chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Wow. I'm amazed at the number and diversity of possible universes you discuss in the opening lines - and at your willingness to tackle even one of them. I really liked the stint in Magneto's mind (which, btw, was very nicely done) and how well you capture the various personalities of everyone in the story. Please, please, please update!
Petite Kat chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
i just love ur storiess! this one is no exception! just wish to no wat will be so different! i no there are already the difference but i want to no their consequences... especially with the rogue and logan!
Lazy-Sloth chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
Whoa... You Are Too Good! Definetly Going On My Fave List, So You Are Going To So Have To Update Soon! P
no thanks nora chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
this is deffinetly on my fav stories list.
Moswen chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Very nice. Like how you chose to blend the comic- and movieverses by pointing out there's always a million comic AUs anyway :o) I also like that you pointed out that without Marie, getting Logan to join the team would've been a great deal harder. I'm interested in where you're going with this, and thank you thank you for not doing the accents. Dialect really sucks in text, unless you're Mark Twain :o)

Moswen
My one true love chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
AU is different...I like it...I can't wait to find out when they all meet up with the X-men for the first time...Write more soon
Tigeress419 chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
This should be very interesting...please write more!
Areai Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Nice begining. So what happens next?
MegumiFuu chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Well, this sure caught my eye. Update soon!
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Wow, just that little back story has me so intrigued! You set it all up so wonderfully, describing first the realities we *do* know before explaining the reality in your universe. I can't wait to see what you do with these subtle changes!
Kryptonite chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
This is really good. Can't wait to read more. I like the idea of the different realities (since I have a similiar belief). Keep writing, you're good at it.
SilverclawRose chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Wow. That's pretty cool. How do you keep it all straight in your head? Me likes! _
indi go duck y chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I love the way you write. . . I hope you continue this fic, because it's beginning is excellent.