Reviews for Breaking the rules
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Cute.
Animegoil chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Aw! That's horribly sad. I loved how you made them seem so cold-blooded in the first and second chapters, but then at the end showed that they really didn't want to hurt Schuldig (well, cept Farfarello...) and that it did have a happy ending. Aw, I love Nagi to death.
A-201 chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
great story! -
EdenEight chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
Of course another excellent piece. I should have read this one a long time ago. Honestly if I didn’t love your work so much I'd have to hunt you down like the jealous fan-writer I am. How do you find the time! *wide smile* Just kidding-as always Misura, I look forward to any work you post. Truly you are a talented author.
Brad chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
Wow. I am almost was great.
Briar Rose6 chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I'd have to disagree with anyone who might have thought your foreshadowing at the end of chapter 3 was "too vague." (I do admit that, in chapt. 1 & 2, Farfarello and Nagi were so dead-certain in their expectations of what was about to happen that I was left in a terrible dread.)

But Schuldich had noticed the discrepancy between Crawford's present action (his gun pointed at Schuldich's head) and Nagi's memory of Crawford's prior words ("A shot to the heart is a painless death.") Schuldich (and we) *know* that Crawford is meticulous and precise in all he does and says. Crawford is not sloppy in his speech-patterns. So Schuldich knew, "Something is wrong with this picture..."

(Intricately-crafted bit of foreshadowing, there! Congratulations! It gave me just enough reason to hope that, somehow, things would turn out alright for everyone.)

Ah, but that Crawford helped Schuldich leave - and was torn up by losing him - that was an exquisite touch!
Briar Rose6 chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
Excellent title: "Breaking the Rules" - Nicely thought-out double meaning, covering both Schuldich *and* Crawford. Fine detailing of character emotions - intricate plots - suspence - piquant dialogue - you have a real talent as a writer of short stories.
Briar Rose6 chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
Beautiful story! I'll admit, between Farfarello's bloodthirstyness, and Crawford's cold pragmatism, you had me pretty worried! I was really biting my fingernails. (Guess I should have remembered the title, too, hm?) Fantastic turn-about! Here's a wonderful sentence: "The world is a stage and I am the ultimate playwright." Crawford cultivates that facade of cold-heartedness, (which is partly self-defence, isn't it?) but I should have trusted Crawford to look out for his teammates, and want to do what is best for them. Your final few words added that last twist of feeling that somehow, for me, summed up Crawford's care and compassion for his partners.

"And me?

Don't ask.

Just don't."

Simply beautiful!
Frakir chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
aww, i like the ending of this. it went well. i wasn't quite sure where it was going in the beginning, but you surely did a wonderful job. keep it up. i also like the idea of brad actually being upset. like he didn't want schu to wipe his memory because he wanted to remember, even though it was painful. cool.
Kyra2 chapter 4 . 5/27/2003
*sighs in relief*

Good, you had me worried there for a minute. Did like this though. Suspensful, well written, a bit short but I have no room to complain there.

Liked the end, Schu got to be happy. Hell, they all got to be happy. All except for Crawford, and he normally annoys me enough that I don't mind too much.
Kaelina chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
Had to read the chapter when I noticed it was up, and *sniff* I feel bad for Crawford! Crawford of ALL people (never liked him, he creeped me out way too much during the serious) Very very well done. I like the ending.
sh547 chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
Nice story, short - to the point...interesting change from the norm in fics and pairings - a little more detail here and there may have added a bit more depth to the story - but for a 4 chapter 1 hour long "real time" story it was vert interesting
story in reverse chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
woohoo! okay, so i can't think of anything intelligent to say. XD
FireKat chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
aww omi and schuschu are happy so everybody is happy in the end... then why do i feel so bad for poor brad? great fic as always! _

- so that's 2 down and 1 more to go until you'll work on 'o glorious leader'? ;
Pandora.81 chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
T-T Oh, I love this story! That was really great.

I feel sorry for Crawford *sighs but like the way you portrayed him very much. _