Reviews for Yesterday Morning
Chast4 chapter 1 . 11/26
"Prove it!" Yells the man with mind reading powers. Now if only he could do something to prove it. Hmm
Rhagarfu chapter 21 . 11/17
Wtf is this Shit! I kinda enjoyed it at first but this become shit stain garbage.
At this point it's hard to tell what the fuck is going on.
This story sucks!
Don't waste Time writing this horrible piece of shit!
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 30 . 11/8
This was so good! Thank you so much for writing, I really enjoyed it!
-kitty
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 3 . 11/6
Very nicely done, the tears on Older Naruto’s face when he couldn’t bear to tell Jiraiya that he dead. Yeah. I felt that. I am really interested to know why our lovelies time-traveled and what they’re here to learn or teach. Thank you for writing editing and sharing senpai!
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 10/22
Good story.
Marcus chapter 9 . 10/10
Ok, Chapter 9 nearly made me stop reading. Naruro, at the age of sixteen, was strong enough to fight a goddess. Adult Naruto could obliterate every person in the past timeline, he could have killed the snake easily. You should come up with better reasons to make the "bad things" happen.
she is stronger than she was in the first Naruto, but she does not have any fundamental changes since she would not really be Hinata otherwise. Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic (aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds). While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every hyuga looks like every other the hyuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the hyuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan (plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan just be glad it's fanfiction for you guys what you already have a fanfiction movie It's called nothing's last movie and fanfiction series Next Generation I didn't know fanfiction owned a TV company oh that Studio Pierrot don't let the facts get in the way of a good fanfiction
El Publicano chapter 30 . 10/1
Siempre es bueno que un fic llegue al final de la historia, independientemente de si tuvo fallas o no, es mejor que quedar inconcluso o abandonando, dicho eso, este fic fue genial, si, tuvo sus cosas que podrían haber cuadrado de otra manera pero, ¿A quien le importa? Esto no es algo profesional, es simplemente un hobby y hay que divertirse leyendo esto y de las ocurrencias de cada escritor.

PD: Para ser un fic de clasificación M, las menciones al sexo no fueron demasiado explícitas, eso en parte me gusta porque lo deja a la imaginación del lector. Claro, hay otras historias que son más explícitas, y son buenas, pero si las escenas no son importantes para la trama, prefiero que queden a la imaginación propia.

Seguiré disfrutando de tu escritura, hasta otra ocasión.
El Publicano chapter 22 . 10/1
Con respecto al mensaje final, si. Preferiría que el anime, al menos, hiciera más capitulos "en familia" (principalmente solo quiero ver a Naruto y Hinata) o que el manga de boruto fuera solo una extensión más de Naruto, ambientada en el futuro abordando la vida en familia y paz de los personajes.
HinataUchiha73 chapter 4 . 9/19
Jiraiya you pervert xD
beautiful chapter
HinataUchiha73 chapter 3 . 9/19
I miss Neji tooalthough he is jerk in the past
HinataUchiha73 chapter 2 . 9/19
your fic would be amazing as anime xD
I love this
HinataUchiha73 chapter 1 . 9/19
aww this is so cute...I love Uzumaki family
Monster King chapter 30 . 9/14
Great job
I guess this really is a Boruto fic since Boruto's dad is a useless fuck despite having enough power in a pinkie to break up the setting.