Reviews for Yesterday Morning
Vactican chapter 8 . 2/28
y not kill sasuke? i bet that will change a lot haha jk
Vactican chapter 8 . 2/28
y not kill sasuke? haha i bet that will change a lot jk
Vactican chapter 3 . 2/27
why not naruto show his seal to hokage and jiraiya? stop bulshitting around
Skyegrave chapter 6 . 2/26
Aaáaaand my interest is dead.
A ploy common in crack fics trying to appear in a serious manner, and failing at it. A total disregard on how time works and how long it would take for someone to learn a new skill and a progressive devolution on the effort to make plot in exchange of smut.
It became quite boring.
Loveless Demon chapter 2 . 2/22
LOL Young Naruto is such a dumbass at the end of this chapter. Basically 'I will get swamped in paperwork as long as I can wear that cool hat!'
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 3 . 1/20
I like how you ALREADY forgot that everyone had blood and mouth swabs taken, and had their identities confirmed already. Good job there.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 2 . 1/20
Maybe pick one single tense when writing, eh? I mean, they teach that to first graders. Not sure you how fucked up this badly.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2020
Here is what really at the end of naruto last move here's Naruto and Hinata return Hanabi hyuga but to her father The true ending of Naruto last movie

Hinata watched as Naruto left her father's study, and began his trek back to the front gates. She followed the young man making sure to always stay in the shadows so he would not see her. The moment Hinata had seen Naruto here; she had realized this was her chance to confess her feelings for the blond. She knew that she may not ever get a chance to do so like now, since he was right here in her house. However she was still having trouble gathering her courage to go up and talk to the naruto.

The decision was soon taken from her as Naruto called out, "you can come out now Hinata."

Hinata's eyes widened in shock, how had he seen her? This had never happened in all the years she had followed him, something like this was not only unprecedented, but also unexpected. Whatever the case he had found her, so she had no choice but to come out and confront the blond.

"H-Hello N-Naruto-k-k-kun," Hinata said, cursing herself for being so shy. She knew she would never get another chance like this, so she had to take it. She took several deep breaths as she tried to calm her raging nerves, which felt like they were overloading her brain right now. Hinata opened her mouth as she looked at him, only to start swaying on her feet for a little bit. I… will… not… faint… Hinata thought to herself as she tried to steady her nerves. Finally she opened her mouth, "I Love you!"

The words had been spoken so fast, that had Naruto, not had close enough to her. he was sure he would have missed it. The Naruto repressed the sigh that threatened to escape him, while he commended the girl for gathering the courage to tell him that, he had really hoped she wouldn't. perhaps it was naive thinking, but Naruto had been hoping that the girl's shy nature would keep her from confessing; at least until he had something to say that would let her down easy. Still now might be the best time to nip her feelings in the bud, after all he did not wish to lead her on with the false hope that they might get together.

"Hinata you are a very, beautiful and kind young lady ," Naruto said knowing that what he said next would break her heart. "However I don't have any romantic feelings for you, I'm sorry."

"What?" Hinata asked as if she had not heard him, it took a few seconds for the words to register, but when they did tears started to form at the corner of her eyes. "You mean… you don't…" she couldn't believe it; she had worked so hard to tell him, only for him not to have the same feelings for her.

"No," Naruto said in a soft voice, "I don't."

"But… but…" Hinata's mouth was unable to work properly, not that it mattered anyway as she spun around and took off.

Naruto sighed as he chased after her, knowing that if he did not reason with her, things would not end well. He doggedly followed the lavender eyed girl, who was dodging and weaving in an effort to lose him. However Naruto was far faster and more agile then she was, and soon caught up. He grabbed her arm to keep her from moving.

"Let go of me!" Hinata shouted as she yanked on her arm.

"Not until you listen to me," Naruto replied in a calm voice.

"I don't want to hear it! Let go!" realizing she would not be able to get away like this, Hinata turned around and attempted to Jukken strike Naruto. Said blond was surprised that Hinata would go this far, but thanks to his enhanced reflexes was able to avoid the strike. He quickly wrapped Hinata in a bear hug, keeping her arms pinned to her sides so she could not use them. Though the girl continued to struggle and even tried to Jukken him with her feet, however she soon began to tire. Eventually the girl sagged into him as she started to cry, sighing Naruto just let her do so until she calmed down.

"Why?" the girl asked, with her voice muffled by his Kimono, "why don't you love me? Why won't you love me?"

"Because you don't love me," Naruto stated causing Hinata's head to snap up so fast, the blond thought it would break.

"How could you say that!" Hinata asked, completely unaware that she had not stuttered. "I've always loved you! Ever since the academy! You gave me strength and courage! I-"

"Only saw what you wanted to see," Naruto interrupted her, "you saw the side of me that was loud, obnoxious and was not afraid to scream about how he would be Hokage at the top of his lungs. You were so fixated on this image of me and felt that I was something to strive for, so you put me on a pedestal. As something you would always watch from afar, but never touch, which was why you were too afraid to talk to me."

"That's not true at all!" Hinata shook her head, "I saw you as something I wanted to be! Something to strive for

"Which is what you do when you place someone on a pedestal," Naruto interrupted in a soft voice. "Hinata what you saw was not me, not all of me anyway. You saw the parts of me that you wanted; because that side of me was everything you were not. You felt that if you could just be near me, then maybe you would gain some of my strength. Am I right?"

Hinata gave a hesitant nod, since that was true. Ever since she had seen his loud and proud attitude, she had begun to admire the boy. She had taken to following him, because just watching Naruto had given her strength to go on. He was what she felt she wanted to be, she wanted the courage he would show even when the world had tried to stomp on that courage. That never give up attitude, that's what she wanted to have for herself.

"That's exactly what I mean, that's not real love. You wanted me to be your strength, your courage, to be able to lift you up when you could not do it yourself." Naruto shook his head, "what you have to understand is that by trying to use me for your strength, you end up weakening your own."

Hinata's eyes widened as what Naruto said began to sink in, "what do you mean?"

"Hinata I can give you no more strength then a chakra pill can give you chakra, yes you may gain a temporary boost by relying on me. But in the end it's only a passing feeling and can never give you the strength you are looking for. What would happen if you were on a mission that went bad, all of your comrades were incapacitated and you were the only one capable of protecting them and completing the mission. What would you do if I wasn't there to give you that pick me up? If you had to rely on your own strength to carry on, only you had been relying so much on me that your own strength failed."

Hinata looked at Naruto with wide eyes as his words were tossed around in her head, it was painful to admit but she realized he was right. All this time she had been trying to rely on Naruto instead of herself, even when he was gone her thoughts were on the blond. It was like he had become some drug or a crutch as he said. Because truthfully all she had been trying to do was emulate the blond in front of her. It was enough to make her feel sick, "I really am weak," Hinata muttered as tears formed in her eyes again.

"You are not weak Hinata," Naruto said in a firm voice, as he placed his hands on the girl's shoulders. Hinata looked up at Naruto as he spoke, "you just have yet to come into your own strength, but it's there. However you need to find the right reasons to gain that strength, which are not to impress a boy."

"What are your reasons?" Hinata asked, hoping that if she knew the reasons of someone else, she could try to find out her own.

"At first my reason was simply because I wanted to be acknowledged, it was stupid but that was why I tried so hard." Naruto's eyes began to glaze over and his voice softened as he continued, "however as time went on and I gained people who did acknowledge me, my reasons changed." Naruto looked at Hinata, "now I fight and gain strength so that I can protect the people who are most important to me. The people who I have found a family in, the Konoha eleven, the people I met in my travels… it's for them I try to get stronger, so that I can protect them."

Hinata was silent for a moment as she thought about her reasons, really thought about them. Now that she was thinking a little more clearly, she realized that what she had been doing was no better than when Sakura and Ino had tried to gain Sasuke's affection. Everything she had done was for Naruto, but now that Naruto made her realize this she did not really have a reason… or did she?

"I… I think I want to gain strength to protect my family, and make them proud of me." Hinata said as she looked at Naruto, "I don't want them to think of me as weak, or a burden anymore."

Naruto gave the girl a smile, "that's a good reason, wanting to help your family is one of the best reasons anyone can have. I know that with that desire in mind, you will gain strength." Naruto stuck his hand out to the girl, "friends?"
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2020
Here is truth about why Naruto's last movie and Next Generation exist Kishimoto so focused on the fans of of Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and Sakura he knew was going to lose real fans when you focused on pairings. And you were right. So you opted for the "larger" fan base. NaruHina has a larger fanbase then NaruSaku However probably only 5-10% larger so to reduce as much damage as possible when he ended the manga with the pairings you choose the LARGEST pairing fanbase instead of the Pairing that is the most plausible and makes the most sense, NaruSaku.

Also in that interview, Kishimoto stated that he decided midway through the story, because Hinata acknowledged him and saw him for what he really was before Iruka.. which is a big load of CRAP! considering that doesn't mean much since she never approached the guy. Was she by his side all those years he was alone as a kid, hell no. That was Iruka, not Hinata, that's sad when even NarutoXIruka makes more sense then NarutoXHinata.
Chast4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
"Prove it!" Yells the man with mind reading powers. Now if only he could do something to prove it. Hmm
Rhagarfu chapter 21 . 11/17/2020
Wtf is this Shit! I kinda enjoyed it at first but this become shit stain garbage.
At this point it's hard to tell what the fuck is going on.
This story sucks!
Don't waste Time writing this horrible piece of shit!
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 30 . 11/8/2020
This was so good! Thank you so much for writing, I really enjoyed it!
-kitty
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 3 . 11/6/2020
Very nicely done, the tears on Older Naruto’s face when he couldn’t bear to tell Jiraiya that he dead. Yeah. I felt that. I am really interested to know why our lovelies time-traveled and what they’re here to learn or teach. Thank you for writing editing and sharing senpai!
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 10/22/2020