Reviews for Yesterday Morning
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 2/1/2020
I honestly wish Konan would come to Konoha with Nagato’s body. I really don’t want to see her die for nothing.

Hinata joining Naruto and Jiraiya for the first year of the training trip is a real interesting change.
guest reader chapter 17 . 1/28/2020
you could still have nagato return all the lives he took
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2020
Stop fucking jumping back and forth.
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 1/27/2020
But what about all the people Nagato killed ? They weren’t revived ! And what about Jiraiya’s nearly severed arm, when did that happen ?
plums chapter 17 . 1/26/2020
Will they be smart enough to destroy his eyes now.
Guest10095 chapter 17 . 1/25/2020
Just to put this out there, you once again changed the future that Naruto changed moments ago by having Kakashi kill Nagato. While Nagato himself may have changed, Konan still hasn't. She only changed in the anime/manga because she was there with Nagato when he destroyed Konoha and spoke with Naruto.

In this chapter, you had Naruto speak about not wanting to kill Nagato due to it continuing the cycle of hatred. Whelp, good talk but it would be pretty difficult for you to write your way out of a revenge driven Konan dead set on avenging Nagato, the man she loved.

Of course, that's assuming you don't have Naruto do a bullshit, "Here's a picture from the future, it's okay!" Route.

Either way, it seems like the ending of this chapter was properly thought out as you technically negated everything that happened before.

Let me know if I'm wrong though, I'm interested in seeing where this leads
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 1/25/2020
I wow, Pein dead before the time slip even starts... how will Konan react? I’d love to see her survive to help Nagato’s dream of a peaceful world come true with Naruto and Jiraiya.
bloody dragon fang chapter 17 . 1/25/2020
it will be a challenge to defeat Obito and especially with Black Zetsu keeping the plan
zigmas chapter 17 . 1/25/2020
Em, but this means they just KILLED every "background character" who had been killed by Pain, lol.
Because, ya know, no Rinneballs are possible with a now-dead Nagato, lol.
Or did he even kill anyone this time around - I wasn't exactly paying attention, lol?
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 17 . 1/25/2020
This was a very surprising chapter and it was a good addition to the story line, I hoped this progresses and you're satisfied when the end result comes about
nightwind83 chapter 17 . 1/25/2020
nice chapter and glad your not going with the talk no jutsu saves all. I dont see obito being redeem. he had to see what his plan down and get to ripped from his control before he makes a change after all
MOR the Divine Being chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
okay I like the premise, just one question, why in the world must it be in the middle of the arena instead of any other location, just tell me pls
Everlasting Imperius chapter 1 . 1/20/2020
You really want to work on your dialogues, they feel very static and just give a very awful experience having to chew through them.
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 1/19/2020
Oh my god, Jiraiya survives ! But which Pein came to the Hyuga compound ? I fear it’s the one who drains the soul
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2020