Reviews for Yesterday Morning
satomika chapter 15 . 1/10/2020
Nice!

Getting more and more exciting!

I wonder what happens to Himawari and Boruto. I also hope Neji and Jiraiya will get to live!
Beer is food chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
Just found this fic

You should probably read or watch the original series again. You have some things confused if you go by canon. The fight between Kiba and Naruto didn't happen in the Stadium, but in the tower in the middle of the Forest of Death. Although im not sure, but i think you got the order when the Kiba-Naruto fight happens wrong as well. I think it was after the Hinata-Neji fight, but dont bet money on that.

The reactions of the people are also surreal. Where are ANBU securing the house?
As it is it seems a bit plotholey
Nap-Tyme chapter 15 . 1/7/2020
Sorry I’m late to reply; I actually read this chapter when it was first posted. I really wanted to think about what I want to see next and to be honest, there’s so many possibilities you can do now that adult Naruto/Hinata met their younger counterparts.

If I had to pick one, I would like to mainly see how Sasuke develops now that he’s not on the path of revenge. I want to see how his interaction with Naruto will develop and if he will get the cure to help Itachi. I’ve always disliked canon Sasuke because of how mean and selfish he was. But now that can change with this story. It’s just a thought of mine.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2020
I want to like it but it;s so disjointed and all over the place.
BlueAbyssHax chapter 15 . 1/6/2020
eh, I don't have any real arc in mind, but I am interested to see if you will change anything involving the other Jinchuuriki. But if I had to pick an arc...Yeah I got nothing Lol.
aratakasugatrinity7 chapter 15 . 1/5/2020
she says she won't hurt him more yet she jabs him on his bruise? What a liar...
aratakasugatrinity7 chapter 14 . 1/5/2020
Uh, doesn't Naruto have like near infinite chakra tho?
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 1/5/2020
Damn he lost again... I hope Nagato and Konan don’t visit too soon !

I can’t really think of a particular arc right now
bloody dragon fang chapter 15 . 1/4/2020
oh man, the future is getting complicated
Tribun chapter 15 . 1/4/2020
Ah, now that their future selves are back home I think we will have them much less present, though their reactions to changes after they happened in the story's present should be interesting. Like Sasuke actually living in the village and still having both arms.

There are actually two things I would really like to see.

One is of course Naruto actually getting the promotion he never got in canon (and they used silly stuff to keep the status quo). Since having him take the exams after his return would be rather unfair, he therefore should take them as the final thing before leaving for his trip. Even though the exams are some months away (twice a year) it should give ample time for training (and flirting). I think the naxt exams do take place in Kumo.

These months actually do give the needed space for some of the anime-only arcs. The ones I think are actually important are the ones about Raiga, Isaribi and Yakumo. Everything else is more optional.

The other thing is, I found it a bit stupid in canon, this whole "abscence makes the heart grow fonder". I would really like Hinata putting her foot down and deciding that since she doesn't actually want to become a full-fledged med-nin (that's Sakura's dream), she'll go with Naruto on the training trip. I know, she first has to convince Hiashi and Jiraya, but perhaps she can convince them if she shows how much more assertative she has become.
NaruHinaF chapter 15 . 1/4/2020
Can you make Naruto retake the Chunin Exams before he goes away on his training trip? That's the arc I want to see be changed!
Bosma19 chapter 15 . 1/4/2020
I personally would love to see Naruto faced with what it really means to be a shinobi and I would love for them to take a mission and that they have to kill on that mission
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 1/4/2020
The Rescue Gaara arc would be interesting to see, as would the Sage and Bijuu training arcs. Definitely Pein's attack on Konoha and how that goes!

I'm a little annoyed future Naruto didn't take the chance to leave behind more information on the various Akatsuki members' strengths and weaknesses. Some of that knowledge was obtained at huge costs and if he can mitigate that danger he should have.

I really hope things have changed enough that Sasuke doesn't go rouge.
setokayba2n chapter 15 . 1/4/2020
Sadly I don't remember many filler arcs or arcs of shippuden, I remember vaguely about Danzo from reading fics and the Blood Prison, but that is all I remember
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 15 . 1/4/2020