Reviews for Yesterday Morning
Pootsoup chapter 7 . 10/19/2019
An excellent chapter, as Past!Naruto explores the conspiracy behind his family being erased from Konoha, while Sasuke prepares to throw a tantrum to try to get Future!Naruto to train him.
maxridelover chapter 6 . 10/15/2019
nice work on this, i've really enjoyed it
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 6 . 10/12/2019
A fun story.
fanficreader71 chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
Great Chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
Hey a quick question are you going to have boruto trigger his unique dojutsu. The reason why he trigger it so late because there was no threat throughout his years until the first episode.
Yuri chapter 6 . 10/7/2019
I have to admit that I do love the version of the sensei's coming in and stopping Neji from harming Hinata more but writing that young Naruto is already a faster responder then Kakashi and the others is very exciting! I love binge reading, so I think the pace that you are going is fine, but it never hurts to drop two chapters at the same...lol. I can not wait for the next as Naruto now knows a bit of his parents, I was literally screaming thinking that Boruto was about to spill the beans on something so big and even if he does I hope that would just mean that Naruto gets to meet the FOURTH that much sooner!.
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
Oh Boruto you pure innocent little boy... he’s creating big diversions in the timeline but it’s still so cute why he did it.

Also that young NaruHina scene in the hospital was adorable
bloody dragon fang chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
well now, Boruto could be revealing information too early. On top of that maybe young Naruto could start trying to learn the art of using the wind
Allfiend chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
He moves to turn them back in the direction of the market, to pretend he never saw him only to feel a familiar pat on his shoulder.

"Huh, so the rumors were right. You really do look like him!" Jiraiya chuckles at Naruto's frozen expression.

Bro, how is it that a fodder like Jiraiya gets the drop on a God like adult Naruto? Even if he isn't using Sage Mode or his other forms, he is still stronger than the likes of adult Gaara, Darui from the future as evidenced by the Momoshiki fight, so don't you think his sensory skills should represent that?

Do you think someone like Jiraiya could get the drop on someone like Minato, Itachi or Gaara as a adult? And without using Sage Mode no less?

C'mon bruh, you seem like a good writer, be a little realistic here.
KODOK chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
Wholesome
Sheepra chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
Yay you’re back! I missed the updates and happy to see u back again
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 6 . 10/5/2019
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
Please continue
satomika chapter 6 . 10/5/2019
Ooohhh!

I can’t wait to know how Past Naruto would know about his parents!

I hope you update soon!
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 6 . 10/5/2019
Even the fact Neji won the fight he still losses as with that attitude he would never get promoted even if wines the final fight.
Pootsoup chapter 6 . 10/5/2019
I kind of like how Hiashi is just rolling with it at this point regarding the Younger Selves getting into a friendship/relationship. Its like he sees it happens in the future, realizes they are both strong, and just goes with the flow.

Kind of want to see him and Hanabi interact with Himawari and Boruto now.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »