Reviews for Yesterday Morning
Therecklessone chapter 30 . 5/26/2020
This story had all the perks; steamy romance, bittersweet ending, comedy, action everything was perfect. I haven't seen any good Naruto & company travel to the future yet stories that would be rather cool. All teams all travel to the future, see their children, get weirded out by learning their spouses, learn of their mistakes, see who dies, get culture shock, it would be a neat fic idea if your taking suggestions. It was a great story and I hope to see your future works.
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 30 . 5/24/2020
Cool
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 30 . 5/24/2020
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
Awesome chapter
NarHina chapter 30 . 5/24/2020
Nice ending and cute, seeing the two grandpa fighting over their grandchildren was funny especially how they ended up competing with a game.

Some story ideas one is a one shot of this were Jiraiya and Hiashi surprisingly end up discovering a love for gaming and end up really into entering competitions and Boruto doesn't really know till he founds them competing for the championship in a video game tournament he goes to watch.

Another one is more cute where part 1 Naruto is speaking with Sakura coming back from a mission and the topic ends up on Hinata where Naruto states he gets the urge to hug her at times and he ends up telling Sakura about all of Hinata's habits that he thinks are cute and he thinks that Hinata being shy is cause she doesn't like him, but then mentions her proud failure speech and how she was willing to help him during the Chunin exams he is confused by her actions. Sakura suggests he takes Hinata on a date, but Naruto replies that he thinks Hinata is too good for him and wouldn't like it.

Next Sakura gushes to Ino about Naruto liking Hinata, but not realising it and Ino can't believe it so chaos ensues when the two try and par the two lover birds together.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Godschildtweety chapter 30 . 5/24/2020
Really good
Esmeralda Riddle chapter 9 . 5/21/2020
So far liking it:) though it's slightly difficult to understand who is talking sometimes... Try to fix that in later chapters... Keep writing;)
Therecklessone chapter 29 . 5/18/2020
Hope you had yourself a great birthday, the story has been very good, can't wait for its conclusion.
Nap-Tyme chapter 29 . 5/18/2020
I can’t wait for more family bonding moments! Because of you, I’ve been inspired to write my own Boruto fanfic. It’s not going to center around Naruto/Hinata or Sasuke/Sakura but it will have romance. I’m going to write about a couple I feel doesn’t get enough attention!
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 2 . 5/17/2020
Young Hinata and Boruto's interaction in this chapter reminds me of their canon interaction in the Boruto anime. It's so cute! In classic Midnight Rain19 fashion, young Hinata grows immunity to young Naruto's natural charms (I miss my boy! First episode ever of Naruto holds up really well.) She's stuttering less. Fainting less. Running for the hills less. It's great. Dayummmm this fic has over 1K followers & favorites. Congrats! Thank you for this chapter, be well and stay safe. Well wishes from New York. #StayHome
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
The Time Strangers take 2. Lol! I've read time traveling fics where adult Naruto is sent back, or young Naruto is sent forward, but not the whole Uzumaki family we all know and love! I presume the space time continuum won't collapse on itself if past and future Naruto and Hinata meet and speak together. Now the priceless question, how do we return to our time? dun dun duun~ Thank you for writing, editing, and publishing your baby! Props to Kurotanbo for the plot bunny n_n
Min-chan17 chapter 29 . 5/17/2020
This was so cute darling. Love the Naruhina interaction also Sasuke spending time with Sarada adorable. Happy Birthday by the way
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 29 . 5/17/2020
Not bad
Jean Marie Miral Bolibol chapter 28 . 5/7/2020
I cant wait for the epilogue.. Make another naruhina stories please.. MAYBE i can conjure up some idea or two for you..
Wheel0fDawn chapter 9 . 5/7/2020
This is...getting difficult to read, the time and date are getting confusing as there is no breaks between scenes that separate the two, and its a guessing game of how much time passes. don't get me wrong, I like the story, but the format I feel could be improved
Wheel0fDawn chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
This is cute and fun looking :
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »