Reviews for Yesterday Morning
satomika chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Interesting!

I like the idea that the whole family was transported back to the past!

And everyone in the past saw them...

The premise of hiding from everyone and not knowing about them being in the past can be read in many other fics, so I wonder how you’re going to make this fic work. I’m looking forward to that excitement! And I’m happy that Neji is still alive and grumpy!

Hahahahaha

Please update soon!
MIKE202303 chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Nice
Darth Tenibris2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
I am so fucking glad you're back! This is amazing and interesting! Not many use this type of time travel, so this is exciting aha!

I can't wait for chapter 2!
nightwind83 chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
love the chapter and glade to see another of your. no matter who idea it is
Da Ghost chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
But he didn't fight Kiba at the stadium. He fought Neji. Dattebayo.
TheReaper999 chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
This is nice. I wanna see more.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Not bad i really likes this chapter
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Cliffhangers are evil, darn you or writers and your idea drawing people using those evil things
NarHina chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Nice the thought of Naruto and Hinata meeting their older selves and children is cute and funny. I can't wait to see how Hinata reacts hope Boruto and Himawari bond with younger Naruto and Hinata.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
YuriTheLightYagami chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
But the first all konoha or to more precious all nations need to be careful. Current naruto can destroy all nations and akatsuki with no efforts you know.. hahahahha wait for more chptr.
Kurotanbo chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
This is everything I desired and more! Can you imagine Hiashi's reaction to Older hinata, or the clan elders for that matter? It's not Naruto they have to worry about, its miss I'll RIP out a mofos eyes herself, mamahina. I can imagine Mamahina hitting em with the Negan threats. They're not doing that caged bird nonsense as long as shes there cuz shell SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN. Cant wait for more!
YuriTheLightYagami chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Wow i like this ideaaa. hope to see more chptr.
dingo-822 chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
ok, I like the look of this. Keep them coming, I can't wait to see the reaction of everyone when they find out who they really are.
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30