Reviews for Yesterday Morning
TheAmbientInTheDark79 chapter 28 . 5/6/2020
can't wait for more
TheAmbientInTheDark79 chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
okie wow this was beautiful :D
one thing tho didn't jiraiya lose one of his arms. how is he able to use arms if he has only one
Nap-Tyme chapter 28 . 5/3/2020
Ahhh! Can’t wait! I want to see the Uchiha fam now that Itachi is alive!
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 28 . 5/3/2020
Not bad
TheHiddenLettuce chapter 4 . 5/3/2020
i feel this like is how the boruto time travel arc shouldve happened
darth56 chapter 27 . 4/29/2020
great story could not stop reading it once i started thank you for this
Nap-Tyme chapter 27 . 4/25/2020
399
Soledge1 chapter 27 . 4/25/2020
true but time is on his side. he lived for hundreds of years so what is a few more. best to cut your loses and let time kill your enemy for you.
Sendril chapter 27 . 4/25/2020
Thank you for sharing this story.
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 27 . 4/25/2020
Awesome chapter
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 26 . 4/12/2020
Interesting
Nap-Tyme chapter 26 . 4/12/2020
AHHHHH! FINALLY! I GOT TO SEE SARADA! AND ITACHI! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It’s obvious who I really want to read more about lol.

I’m not sure if you’re into video games, but I recommend Animal Crossing. I’m addicted. I have to remind myself I have grad school and work in order to stop playing. I also suggest watching Onward the movie. It’s on Disney plus. I was hesitant to watch it at first but it’s actually a great movie. I also recommend watching movies from Fandango - they’re offering movies that would normally be in theaters for streaming.

I have a long list of suggestions. I naturally work from home so I’m already accustomed to being barred in. If you want more ideas, please feel free to PM me.

Regards,
~NapTyme
bh18 chapter 25 . 4/7/2020
Old youtube stuff, house maintenance and Dexter. Netflix is a godsend in these times.
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 25 . 4/7/2020
I am a fan of Tsunafe but I can understand why she died. Changing the past doesn't always guarantee that the future will turn out how they want it to. Thanks for the new chapter.
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »