Reviews for Yesterday Morning
Awesome chapter
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 26 . 4/12/2020
Interesting
Nap-Tyme chapter 26 . 4/12/2020
AHHHHH! FINALLY! I GOT TO SEE SARADA! AND ITACHI! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It’s obvious who I really want to read more about lol.

I’m not sure if you’re into video games, but I recommend Animal Crossing. I’m addicted. I have to remind myself I have grad school and work in order to stop playing. I also suggest watching Onward the movie. It’s on Disney plus. I was hesitant to watch it at first but it’s actually a great movie. I also recommend watching movies from Fandango - they’re offering movies that would normally be in theaters for streaming.

I have a long list of suggestions. I naturally work from home so I’m already accustomed to being barred in. If you want more ideas, please feel free to PM me.

Regards,
~NapTyme
bh18 chapter 25 . 4/7/2020
Old youtube stuff, house maintenance and Dexter. Netflix is a godsend in these times.
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 25 . 4/7/2020
I am a fan of Tsunafe but I can understand why she died. Changing the past doesn't always guarantee that the future will turn out how they want it to. Thanks for the new chapter.
Forum Explorer chapter 22 . 4/6/2020
I would enjoy Boruto more if it was a slice of life. Or maybe if it was about the 'death' of the ninja. The world is at peace, and thus nobody needs ninja anymore. And conflict arises from that, not the weird alien guys who eat Chakra or whatever.
DragoFae24 chapter 25 . 4/6/2020
This was HEART BREAKING, but I love how you put so much emotion and feeling and visualization into tsunades final words and moments, I'm not ashamed to admit I nearly cried. It was THAT WELL WRITTEN, I felt like I was there, I could see and hear EVERYTHING and I cant wait to see where you go from here.
Godschildtweety chapter 25 . 4/5/2020
Really good
Nap-Tyme chapter 25 . 4/5/2020
I agree with your logic - it’s unrealistic to assume no one will die from a war, despite the vantage of hindsight. It was a well written chapter. I’m just hoping Itachi and Sasuke live in the case Sarada manages to fly back in time to see them (yes, I’m still on this)

I’m also playing Animal Crossing! I love it. So addicted! My house is complete and I’m getting closer to terraforming. Stay safe as well.
setokayba2n chapter 25 . 4/5/2020
They need to go back again to the past and save Tsunade I guess
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 25 . 4/5/2020
Cool
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 25 . 4/5/2020
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
Dragon Man 180 chapter 25 . 4/5/2020
The fact Tsunade doesn't catch the poison in herself is what annoys me, she countered everything Chiyo threw at her in the Third Shinobi world and a little punk like Kabuto can beat her? If she went down in battle that's one thing, she'd use her last breath to grab and crush her opponent when the stood over her gloating, but her dying to poison and not saying a thing or trying to get help just feels forced.
lilrida15 chapter 25 . 4/5/2020
You got me crying gangsta tears out here! this chapter was written so well, I felt so many emotions I couldn’t help but boohoo cry.
NesianRyukaiel chapter 25 . 4/5/2020
Alas, I just wish the changed timeline saves more good people than the potentially new casualties...
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »