Reviews for Different Paths
SleepyAngel chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
oooooh very good...i know i shouldnt like all this murder...but :::hangs hed:: i do! lol this was written very well...maybe a sequel with Nine still at large...and the ANDYS~! put them in the story! yay! i love the andys :-)
OceanWaver chapter 2 . 7/11/2001
I liked it a lot! You did a great job!
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 7/8/2001
such a great idea! i luv it. Great idea for the reason that number 13 is not as powerful as the others! a bit depressing how they all died... but I reeeeeeeeeeeally love the story!
lovestruckbyanelf chapter 3 . 7/6/2001
that was good! is #9 gonna kill anyone else? please write more that is really good!
lovestruckbyanelf chapter 2 . 7/6/2001
okay that was really gross. but you describe well.
lovestruckbyanelf chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Amatuer Writer chapter 3 . 6/27/2001
I like your the ending is a little it's a little too strange that most of the clones have to die so quickly.
The Pezman chapter 3 . 6/26/2001
Wow. Thats all I have to say. I never expected the ending. Never. Being that there were thirteen amys, its hard to makem sure they're all developed enough.
The Pezman chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
Wow. Interesting. Dr. Candler shud have realized the motives more quickly. That was, after all, their true purpose. Good thing that lust for power isn't present in the real series.
The Pezman chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Interesting... AUs are not really my forte, but this is nice. Im wondering where this ends up.
kaybennett85 chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Wow! FANTASTIC! Keep up the great work!
Tercuff chapter 3 . 6/1/2001
This is the best fanfic i have ever read for Replica. And I have read many. The way you used info from the books and twisted it into your own morphosis of a story was wonderful! I hope you will write more!
Allysa Bradley chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Hi Anisky!

I think you're a pretty good writer.

The thing's pretty cool.

Are you a real writer or something? You're good. And you can really write.

So, what will happen to number 9?
Swish too tired to sign in chapter 3 . 5/25/2001
That was really good! It sorta made me sick, though, when you described Seven killing Dr. Chandler. I haven't read very many "Horror" stories, and I think this was one of the best.
Star2001SGSWFN chapter 3 . 5/25/2001
Wow! Gr8 story! ) ::claps:: You are a great writer, But what's up with the cliffhanger? I mean, who is she going to start all over as? Amy number seven? Nancy Candler? WHAT? I have to know! :) Have you read Replica #17, MISSING PIECES? Loved it. Can't believe Eric... well, I won't spoil the plot. N-e-way, I better go. And btw, it's NOT too gross. It's just on this side of the line. Bye.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »