Reviews for Two of Diamond
luvnanofate chapter 12 . 8/22
I really tried. But I could find no reason to like the silver haired women and her inflated ego. I guess I'm too much of a NanoFate shipper to enjoy this kind of character. I never thought Nanoha needed being knocked down a few pegs as they say and the reason you say that you brought this oc into the story. But it's not my story so it's all a mute point. I think it's a well written story, plot line and character development is fine, so kudos for that. I think many people will enjoy this story and I said, I think it is well written so I don't have anything to criticize so far. I will bow out of this story, but best of luck and stay safe.
Sun2 chapter 12 . 10/31/2019
I'm glad everyone's more or less ok.
grace chapter 12 . 10/22/2019
Oh is this the start of love triangle or not? LOL! Please update soon :)
Nara375 chapter 12 . 10/20/2019
Hi!
Don't worry, English isn't my first languages neither. Therefore I can't correct you.

How long have passed since the echo is inside Fate?

Bardiche understand that echo is? Because It say to Fate that echo adjust inside her.
Nanoha feel that "Renfoce" is similar to Fate, but if the monster doesn't desapear, they won't able to help "Reinforce".

When the monster will apear infront Fate and the rest?

I need to say that I am curious, who ir he? Because it's a man, is it?

You take care too!

Blaze2121 chapter 12 . 10/19/2019
The interaction are amazing I’m so curious how this will all go down really hoping you don’t kill off you oc cause she has had it rough ... but if you do at least make it grand ... is it weird that I ship her and Hayate together and kinda could see them raising fuka now that be a funny and b interesting welp good chapter nice attention to detail Fate noticing how in bad shape she is proof enough of their bond that’s being developed good job showing it at this pace I can tell things will get very interesting soon.
Sun2 chapter 11 . 10/6/2019
Damn. That was heavy.
Nara375 chapter 11 . 10/6/2019
Hi!
I believe that the silver hair won't met with Fate the same form. That is to said, she won't trust in Fate, after what just happened you won't want it to happen again.

I have different hypotheses about who it could be or the mix of who it can be, the hair-silver woman.
1. A clone of Rein, but she has said that they discarded it, so if it wasn't for defective, I don't think so.
2. A clone, but perhaps Alice inside and outside of Rein.
3. A clone of Precia or something happened to him and has improved his behavior, but as a young man he had a lilac-black hair, so he did not just add up.
woman, It has nothing to do with Fate, but to see the movies she took love for the similarities and for that same reason the "owner- monster" wants she to eliminate what he most appreciates.

The monster can't be Escalieti, because he's locked up, and I don't know who can hate TSAB so much, because the silver-hair woman has said that it's her fault that she wants him to hunt her.

Nanoha, she has noticed that his pulse accelerates and he calms down with Fate, but she still doesn't know what is wrong with her. And Fate has so many things on her mind that she can't think about those things. Hayate must also be going around things a lot and we don't know what his punishment has been.

Finally, I don't know if it's good for TSAB leaders to listen to it too, that is; Hayate, Lindy or Chrono is worth it but "bosses" can be dangerous. In that organization there have already been black sheep.

Blaze2121 chapter 11 . 10/6/2019
Wow that escalated quickly but still progress only a little more gotta say your doing a good job of showing the emotions in this chapter so well done on that.
Sun2 chapter 10 . 9/29/2019
Argh!
I almost die of cuteness overload and these 2 blockheads somehow still think they're just friends?!
Nanofatehere chapter 10 . 9/24/2019
Omg so many feels am loving nanohas thought process and the development between her and fate
Nara375 chapter 10 . 9/23/2019
Hi!

Being alive with them makes me think they are older.

Fate, he is lying too much about his health, I hope that anyone will return to the review with Shamal, tell him everything and if not Nanoha can say a few things. But electricity, restless sensation, etc. Fate can only say it, maybe when I use Bardiche, it also affects echo and changes my appearance like Hayate.

Hayate, he must know the consequences of his actions, but he seemed quite calm, he was more nervous about Fate than what he had been told.

I love Nanofate's intimate behavior, although it seems that Fate is a bit like that with those he appreciates despite his shyness.

mos.less.1 chapter 10 . 9/23/2019
It's not too long if there is full of a lot of NanoFate.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2019
Thanks for the update, hope Fate can save Reinforce Eins
Grace chapter 9 . 9/20/2019
Woah! Thanks for the update about Fate can't wait for more upcoming chapters with all emotions present in your stories. Keep it up :)
Nara375 chapter 9 . 9/18/2019
Hi!
Moouuu, what's happening with the girl of silver hair?
I was thinking, they how old? Because, Vivio stay with them. So 25- 30 years old?
A don't like the bad boy, he things that girls are puppetry or dolls. He is a sadic person.

This last chapter explain the futures problems and recovery of Fate. I hope that Fate listen a Hayate and don't move "echo" of his body.

It's true, itn't funny when suddely they see how much love each other, beacause if.

Today, I won't assumptions.