Reviews for Ticks and Leeches
TripleF chapter 1 . 8/19
This is pure NGE, so ambiguous. In fact, without a visual component, one can argue it's even more ambiguous. "Potential" more appropriate?
Still, an excellent exercise in writing. Thank you for sharing this, and I hope that, if what I believe the more likely meaning is, that you will continue writing and hopefully sharing for many years to come.

Happy Writing!
Ok it's good but hy Tool of all things to reference in your title?
MakKeiUra chapter 1 . 8/9
BardInTheForest,

Well, Pen-Pen warned the boy. ;)

I like this. Spare but evocative.
SK chapter 1 . 8/5
A little warning in the back of my head said that if you called something just a thousand words long complete, it was going to be a very impactful thousand words.

I still wasn't quite ready. It almost has more power for the words you don't use, both in terms of brevity and in terms of never just outright saying it.

Both completely messed up and completely in character for all involved.

Kudos
Ghost Man chapter 1 . 8/5
What...the heck? _ I need a picture.
ManMadeOfLasers chapter 1 . 8/4
Wow. This is very well written. I could feel it like pressure on my chest. Well done, but man thats kinda painful. Wow.
origamishishou chapter 1 . 8/4
Hehe. Tool.
chuckieum chapter 1 . 8/3
Ambiguous enough to always stay in your reader's imagination, yet hilarious enough that even without a clue we can still get a laugh. True to form, Pen-Pen remains the best character in the franchise, as is expected from Pen-Pen, and it makes the penguin's point of view and thoughts all the more appreciated in addition to how clearly the poor young man misinterprets it all.

I liked this and found it as a quite enjoyable appetizer. If you ever reference this bit of fun elsewhere, please keep the crafted object just as vague as you've done here while maintaining Pen-Pen's clear status as Best Girl. No, I don't care that Pen-Pen is male, he is simultaneously Best Girl and Best Boy of Evangelion regardless of universe. There are some facts of the infinite multiverse that simply cannot be changed.
Author0fntent chapter 1 . 8/3
...Okay, in the words of Steve Martin from a classic SNL sketch he starred in with Bill Murray: What the hell was it?