Reviews for Solar Demise Five Series
Bart G chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
_ Really cool story, I just finished the series (is it over, or is there more?), and noticed the authors notes date. 98? I didn't know you were posting fics back then. Makes me wish I could access the ones I was working on. Keep it up!
Sieg1308 chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
update please
sawyerzelda chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
2 bad this ends here! it was a great read!
sawyerzelda chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
i didn't exactly see that coming, but i'm really glad everything worked out ok!
I LOVE THIS STORY! U ROCK!
sawyerzelda chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
YAY! *dances disco and does several backflips* ADMITTING LUV RULES!
this chapter was muy bueno! i can't wait 2 read more!
sawyerzelda chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
tee hee! tis i , again! another great chapter!
nauti-pandachan chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
i really like the story P
especially akana fighting for food )
write more soon!
ranma otaku-chan chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
GREAT story! i just don't get the part where ranma's on top of akane and he says "prepare for pain" what did he do? u really confused me there. it made ranma seem like some kind of violent murderer or something. anyway great story. keep it up! i love it!
DreamSweeper chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Hey! I love this addition. By the by, I've been looking for the "Tent Scene" image on your web site, and it never comes up when I click on it. Is there any way you can fix it, or is computer genuinely retarded? (I hope its not the latter. This thing was expensive)
elevati0n chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, you should take off (in the settings) where you don't accept anynomus reviewers because you could be losing reviews that way.
elevati0n chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
It was a little confusing at first but then I figured it out. It sounds good so far! (And did Ryoga say baby? _Yay!) Ok, now I'm off to read the 'main story' and the rest of this sidestory! _~
Leigh4 chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
It's been a long time, but I'm glad that you have updated. However, I want to know what Ranma did to Akane to make her scream in pain, anyways hope to see more of these updates, please continue.