Reviews for The Lesser
ButterflyBaby30 chapter 13 . 51m
Fantastic Chapter! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 13 . 9/15
Always keep moving. They aren’t safe until they are out of the country. Hopefully they aren’t caught. Bella needs some rest but they’ve gotta keep going.
biblepam chapter 13 . 9/14
Hoping they can catch some sort of break at least. The house may be it, but I hope the lights don't attract unwanted visitors.
marymary123 chapter 13 . 9/12
Thank you for quick updates. Good story.
flyrbrd chapter 13 . 9/14
Thanks!
Rebadams7 chapter 12 . 9/14
Oh a breather before another breach
R
twiclare chapter 13 . 9/13
There is no let up for them!
kneon chapter 13 . 9/13
I can just imagine Edward's freaking out when Bella fell off the edge of the trail. I love this world you have created, it kind of reminds me of a "Handmaid's Tale" world.

Emmett's house sounds so cool. I'm glad that Edward and Bella are having this time to work on their relationship and learn about each other again. They both have changed and grown. I'm glad that they are finally coming together.
twiclare chapter 11 . 9/13
I had a feeling those gunshots would lead someone to them.
Jillybeans122 chapter 13 . 9/13
Wow. Great chapter
A.L. Rules chapter 13 . 9/13
Gah, these two... sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get them to communicate. Emmett's actually pretty good at interpreting Bella and helping her to understand.

Ten Resistance solders? *gulp*
midnitereader chapter 13 . 9/13
I like that Emmett told Bella he saw the love Edward had for her. She loves him but can she trust that Emmett is right. She's been so strong. A little setback on the trail but the guys are determined she's going to make it all the way with them. It's amazing that Emmett's father's house is still standing and offers a very comfortable refuge for them to rest up in.
Melcatt chapter 13 . 9/13
Bella’s inner thought are so annoying, and Edward and Bella are so dysfunctional. Emmett should leave them.
Angellovee chapter 13 . 9/13
Of course nothing goes as planned. Every time they catch a break something happens to ruin it. I hope they get a chance to call and let someone know they’re ok. Have the others heard that they’re looking for Edward as an escapee?
Jawel7580 chapter 13 . 9/12