Reviews for Love in the Dark
PokeDan chapter 44 . 8/18
It was a good run, and I'm glad to have experienced this story while it lasted. At the very least, this wasn't the worst place things could have ended. Thank you for this story, I don't plan on forgetting it soon.
Till we meet again, goodbye.
Zxynwin chapter 44 . 7/20
Read through this again and enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to more if you decide to come back.
GamerJay chapter 44 . 7/10
I think this is the best written Byleth/Edelgard story on this site. Looking forward to when you'll be able to continue it. :)
Weatherman21 chapter 25 . 5/21
I have held my feelings in reserve until now, but I must confess them after this chapter.
Beautiful. The love that has formed between Byleth and Edelgard is beautiful, as is the story you have woven from Fire Emblem to tell it. I can’t thank you enough for all the passion you’ve put into this, and I can’t wait to see more.
Shiro chapter 1 . 4/16
Well it has been a long time, i do hope you finish this story one day. It is easily the best Mbyleth/Edel story on the site and one of the best Fire emblem fanfics period.

Also i would just like to reply to the one review saying it’s totally unrealistic that Byleth would side with Edelgard, that is not true. Byleth has reasons to distrust Rhea.
Now CF absolutely was an unfinished route. With Byleth and Edel never talking about the fact that sothis was inside him/her and leaving out them going after the Argarthans. It still is absolutely plausible that Byleth would side with Edelgard.
Kyler chapter 44 . 4/14
I truly hope you will return an finish this story some day,it is honestly beautiful. It saddens me that this could be the end,but thank you for the journey you have given us
Realistic and there's no reason for the professor the side with edelgard in Canon. She is associated wirh His Father Kollers and Shs Did So many Terriblw Things and Brought War To Fodlan
Oof chapter 1 . 3/12
one year ago we were left with a cliffhanger- and they never came back, will we ever know how the story ends? Probably not sadly, but it was a good story. Hopefully they do come back
Manslug chapter 44 . 1/2
If you are alive, stay alive. If you aren’t, may you forgive me for saying this…enjoy your stay. You gave me gold with this fan fic, Girth Johnson. A funny name for a funny irony. You write beautifully. Thank you
MrClutch2 chapter 44 . 12/30/2021
Your retelling of the story has been incredible - I've only stumbled across it recently and have binged the whole lot over the course of a few days!

The only disappointing thing was to see that this was last updated in February - I was dreading finishing up the last few chapters knowing that the story most likely won't have a conclusion.

Hope all is well for you personally and that you'll return one day to finish the story.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/17/2021
This is the shit. I’m normally not a big reader, and most stuff I read on here I read a chapter or half a chapter a day tops, but I read all of this in a week. An absolute masterpiece that I hope will return one day. But regardless if it does or no, it’s without a doubt my favorite FE3H fan work.
N7withpride chapter 44 . 11/28/2021
Holy shit, even TRYING to put my feelings for this story into words feels like an undertaking I don't know if I have in me. This was...nothing short of gorgeous. Your ability to capture these characters' emotions and thoughts so perfectly is amazing. Your grasp on written language is fantastic, and just the small details you peppered into each line are awe inspiring. Your renditions of the things in the base game were faithful while still maintaining a uniqueness that the games don't have, and your additions are welcome to the point where I cannot imagine these two without them. I binged all of this in like a week and I do not regret it, it was a fantastic and awe inspiring read that I cannot wait to see more of. It inspired me to get back into writing, and for that I couldn't be more grateful, and thank you for sharing this story. It is a beautiful rendition of this romance I adore so much.
Seriouspizza chapter 43 . 11/6/2021
This has to be one of the best pieces of fiction I've ever read. Beyond that, all I really have to add is that I cannot wait for this story to continue.
Well and that it really felt like Byleth was going to do something with that ring. What that would be, I can't really say, as you've written him so well I have a hard time predicting what he'll do next.
EternalknighT4827 chapter 44 . 10/24/2021
This is the most well written fire emblem three houses stories I’ve ever read, as well as one of my favorite fanfics I’ve read in general! I can’t wait until you get around to the post time skip stuff, granted it might be in a sequel but still, I am dying to read it! Keep up the well thought out and fantastic work!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/11/2021
Awesome fanfic you've been posting! Been around for a bit over a year and a half and I still love coming back to reread
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »