Reviews for Hi no Himitsu The Fire's Secret
Reidite88 chapter 30 . 6/2
Please please please continue!
windstrail chapter 30 . 6/2
Please don't be cruel and end this story here.
ascarletflame chapter 30 . 5/14
I know this is probably a long shot since it's been so long, but I really love this story, and followed it since the very beginning many years ago (only just got an account right now so never reviewed/favorited until now haha sorry). But yeah. Would love it if you could finish this some day - it's been such a crazy ride through politics and winning over of Rei to this heartbreak/change of character and what is going on with the generals now and _ ?! Really want to know what happens!
Please please for the love Of God continue please!
MeekxThree chapter 30 . 11/10/2015
omg okay I know it's been 5 years but I finished what you've written so far a while ago and I keep rereading a few chapters in particular. Especially the last couple. I don't even know if you'll see this but if you do please let me know if you're ever considering writing more. I would be soooo happy!

At first I thought the political system was repetitive, but as soon as it hit the fighting and action, and then the "amnesia" arc as you call it, I fell in looove with this story. Where you got up to is sooo tragic too!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2015
I want more it is so close to being finished! Though it's been a while please update!
RD chapter 30 . 3/28/2015
After reading everything up to your last chapter, I have to say that this is one of the best things I've ever read. Hands down. I can only wish that you'll one day provide closure for your story, but seeing as it has been four and a half years, I can only assume that you have moved on.

The writing is fantastic, descriptive, and has such feeling and emotion behind it. The plot itself could standalone.

I love your interpretation of Rei and Jadeite. Rei has matured from the 14 year old girl we were introduced to so long ago, so it's natural that her views and beliefs may have changed over time. There are so many things I love about this that I'll probably leave another review at a later time to sort through all my thoughts. (Reading all of this over a period of 24 hours has given me a lot to think about!)

Perhaps the Sailor Moon Crystal reboot has given you some inspiration to finish this bad boy off? (We're all begging you!) Besides, senshi x shitennou are now canon!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
I squealed when you included THAT scene in this chapter. SO brilliant! Living this story so far!
Rune - chan chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
Will you continue with this? Soon? It's so good that I want more chapters, can't have enough with it. [] ! Please don't forget it! Please continue with it soon!
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Well, I can't remember if I ever reviewed this story or not, but I just sat and re-read it in two nights (whew was it a lot!) and I love it. I mean, the story itself feels like you could have maybe made it into three separate stories by themselves, but I still loved it no doubt! Maybe with the SM anime reboot you'll continue writing? Eh? Ehhh?

Anyways!

The only real quip I have is that Rei is... almost too... complacent? I understand that Manga!Rei is nothing like the anime portrayal, but I have to say that the Rei you have portrayed seemed like she lost a lot of her spirit an attitude. I'm more of a fan of Rei being haughty and having a bit more bite behind her words rather than always smiling and stuttering. I mean, not to say that I didn't see this in some of the scenes, but a lot of the time she was just too speechless and complacent. I also don't think Rei would enjoy having a man come to rescue her so many times! She's an independent woman who don't -need- no man!

But there is no way you can just stop at where you left it, can you?! I really want to know when thick Kamui will MAKE UP HIS MIND. URG. Haha. Please update soon!
aguamentispell chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Your story is absolutely brilliant I ever read..
Thank you very much for this story,,I just discover it,,
But why you discontinue this story?assuming from my calculation,it has been 4years u haven't update it,
I think all of your fans/reader still waiting for the end of this story,,
...
We still wait it,,
Sleepyreader319 chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
It's almost over!. Please update!
a fan chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
Thanks for writing a work of art. I hope you'll find the time and inspiration to continue this wonderful story soon ;)
Sakura Lisel chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
*lol* I don't see why she's getting upset about what her dad and Kaidou are planning. The fact that she was being dragged to the shrine to make their engagement official, it means the dad and Kaidou must have something set up there. A press conference or something? If they think she won't humiliate them on live tv they have another thing coming. She should officially and publically DENOUNCE them AND their engagement plans for her, and tell everyone who's up there waiting to hear the 'good news' that the 'good news' ain't happening.
Sakura Lisel chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Kaidou HAS to be kidding. Just because he asked Rei's FATHER for permission to marry HER, doesn't mean he has HER permission. Until he actually ASKS HER and she ACCEPTS, she's FREE to go out with anyone she wants. Just because he asked her dad for permission doesn't mean squat since SHE didn't agree to it, and NOBODY discussed her potential marriage to him with HER before he announced it to her potential boyfriend like Rei marrying Kaidou was already a done deal and she's off the market for dating other men. *lol*