Reviews for Palindrome
ET Forever chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
I am so happy that you have gotten the happy ending much. If it turned out like Semper Fidelis I think I would end up crying a whole lot!

Can't wait for you to come back ET fanfiction. You have no idea how much I miss expert ET authors like syaoran no hime-sama.
not applicable chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Wow, sweet ending. I love it. Your writting style is reall good.
jane chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
hey!cool ending! hahaha! i thought there would never be a happy ending there...but sometimes i like a sad ending cuz its different. like in semperfidelis right?D anyway, goodwork ulit!hahaha!
KyteAura chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Hime-chan I don't think that they really like you saying that it is the true ending lolz. But after 'this' and after 'that' you finally finished it off with a...Pailindrome? . Wonder how you thought of that -;

I wub it lots! And it is so affective to kiss someone to make one to be quiet _ Yummie! (I mean the ice cream :P)
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
oh wow! that was good, with the palindromes and all (that should be a palindrome, by the way. palindrome). trust syao to come up with the most ingenious way to incorperate a title and a story!

continue soon! we'll read your Furba, but you have to continue these (gradually)!

wichy _
crystalheart chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
YIPPEE! happy endin - i hope u continue to keep riting sum more terrific et fics
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Too bad it's the 'official' ending! But still I LOVE this! It's so sweet! *kawaii!* I Love the whole trilogy of cookies and cream!... but now it's over... who will make me smile and cry from now on then? *clings to Syaoran no hime* Please, continue writing so fabulous ET stories! *puppy-eyed face*
tsunade hime chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Yay! a happy ending

i love ur fic and i love ur title
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3