Reviews for For Great Justice
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2022
The story is being continued on Archive of our own
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2022
Please update whenever you can
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2022
make more chapters in this story like 200
wesley melvin chapter 23 . 10/13/2022
can you make more chapters please like 200 chapters
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2022
Agreed Starfire is actually Dick’s age same with Cyborg.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2022
Please keep the story a live!
Merrick J Kormak chapter 23 . 6/2/2022
Great work on the story love it hope you will continue
BlurtheHedgehog chapter 23 . 5/23/2022
Will toshinori yagi become a blue lantern?
readerjunkie chapter 23 . 5/16/2022
I hope that one day you start working on this again.. it's too good to stay unfinished
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2022
Makes me curious how you would justify not having 13 in the league.

If it were me I would have had her marked as a contact but keeping her mostly out of league affairs out of respect for her being strictly a rescue hero with little desire for engaging in combat. Batman wouldn't let someone with a power like hers walk around without some form of communication. Her quirk can theoretically suppress a nuclear explosion. Even if she wasn't a full member having her power sit in the "just in case" category than out in the wind where anyone can take the opportunity to abuse it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2022
come on we need updates, i need to see this great story finished!... please?
Beastghoul97 chapter 23 . 3/14/2022
I imagine when those from 1-A have to select their hero names, shouta and nemuri won't allow izuku to select one since he already is known as a justice league member and already is identified by a name.
And when midnight reveals his name to be captain pimp, mineta goes asking what girls and woman are in his harem. It would be funny of they ask if Wonderwoman is in it only to izuku say she isn't, bit that her mother is. Cue raging jealous foaming mineta.