Reviews for Loving Them
bellaisa91 chapter 33 . 11/21
This was one of the best story about mental illness I ever read. It was funny and sad, I had to cry sometimes, it was a great ride! but I am a little bit sad, that al the alters are "gone". Every one of them was described so great. Please go on and write another good story. (sorry for my bad english, I am an Austrian girl :)) greetings, bellaisa91
cullensrule chapter 17 . 11/13
That was a wild ride.
JustARead chapter 3 . 10/26
Hmmm glad she told him
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/26
Whoa
cullensrule chapter 11 . 10/25
That was funny with Charlie, I hope he understands Edward's plan. He was very clever with Rosalie
VryUnique chapter 33 . 10/7
Loved the story. Thank you.
MOUFASA99 chapter 33 . 10/7
Amazing
MOUFASA99 chapter 15 . 10/6
you know this story is so freaking amazing have not been able to put it down since starting about 2 hours ago. also I completely understand the whole cheating situation. I dont usually like them cheating unless for a bigger plot and this definitely seems understandable as to why you would put this in.
Kristie20 chapter 33 . 7/26
I am in awe at your talent. How beautifully you expressed each and every personality is praiseworthy. In truth, we all have these certain sides of ours that we use at times to cope with different situations. Bella's disorder made us realize how these personalities are an integral part of us in order to make us grow. You wrote about something so beautiful that it was hard for me to put it down until I've finally finished it- though this moment is bittersweet, but these two deserved a happy ending! I just love how Edward embraced her and how they finally have it all. Truly amazing. I just can't thank you enough for sharing this ️
Paola Lightwood chapter 33 . 7/18
Hello :) I just read the Spanish translation of your story and wanted to say thank you! You're an incredible story teller, I really enjoyed your story. Thank you so much to allow the translation. Greetings from México
Tata XOXO chapter 33 . 7/6
Hi! I'm Tata from Colombia, and I really like to thank you to let Itzel to translate to spanish this amazing story, is so lovely to read how the relatioship evolve... I'm not that good on English, so sorry for the mistakes ️
Thanks a lot!
Kisses!
XOXO
AndyCullen's chapter 33 . 6/14
What a beautiful history,I really love it
debb lavoie chapter 33 . 6/12
Such an interesting story and told beautifully. A strong live that will make it through life. Thank you for writing a great story.
debb lavoie chapter 31 . 6/12
Addiction messes up people so much. Bella is getting better.
debb lavoie chapter 30 . 6/12
Intriguing, I'm anxious to hear her story.
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »