Reviews for 1000-State of Play
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
Awww, this was adorable.
Aviantei chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Aha, the origins of Tin Pin verse Amber and Rueban’s relationship! You already know you got me with more Rue content, but I’ll share my other thoughts anyways!

Funnily enough, one of my highlights of this shot is all the ways Tokai thinks up to refer to Rue. In general, it’s just fun to see what Reaper characters get up to over in Another Day, so I’m glad to see him (and Waguchi as well)!

Overall, I enjoy seeing how you flesh out more of the Scramble/Hybrid/Tin Pin dynamics in this one, plus I’m glad I have you to refer to for writing out Slam Offs, since there’s some of that mixed into Muse... why have I done this to myself.

Of course, I just overall enjoy seeing your characters out and about, so no complaints on this one shot! Tho as someone who’s tried on kigurumi heads before, I have to wonder about the logistics of Amber wearing her headphones beneath the Mewt costume. Seems kinda cramped. And hot. I get we need recognizable character traits since you ding don’t drop her name, but it did pop out at me...

Little details aside, I did have fun with this one shot, so that mission accomplished! Hopefully I’ll be stopping by to get in some Refresh(ments) soon!

Cheers,