Reviews for Voleur D'âme
Orionclay chapter 3 . 6/19
Great choice with Fleur
VamPyr00 chapter 3 . 5/21
Lol, for all his talk of being 20ish or whatever, he is certainly still acting like a child. Can you REALLY blame stupidity(?) around females on teenage hormones?
Aren Gisly chapter 45 . 5/10
Excelente historia, realmente magnífica. Solo me quedó una pregunta, pues me dijiste que imagináramos el resto, al final si sobrevivió Snape o no?
lukeanimelover chapter 2 . 4/30
Yeah this is getting shit… i feel like the idea has merit and some aspects of this fic is pretty good but the way you wrote it and how you seen to rush everything makes this a pretty… below average read. Hopefully if you get some practice you can come back and rewrite it? Idk. Your choice. Props to you for actually completing this fic though! Even some of the most popular fics on this platform arent completed.
lukeanimelover chapter 1 . 4/30
Theres no way that the OC doejst have neither natual ocumency or the gamers mind. Nobody could grt over sometjing like this so quickly.
Killinq chapter 45 . 3/28
Hahah great story and even greater ending. I enjoyed it a lot, I'm glad it wasn't dragged out.
Killinq chapter 43 . 3/28
Damn I thought there was the tried and true cliche of because he has something related to Nundu (family line, Prewett. And Patronus) means he has total sway over it lmao.
Killinq chapter 38 . 3/28
Bruh...
Killinq chapter 34 . 3/28
Damn... I didn't expect this to happen... Evil indeed.
Killinq chapter 30 . 3/28
Wow, I didn't expect him to become a Black
Killinq chapter 28 . 3/28
Nice, I didn't expect him to tell her
Killinq chapter 21 . 3/28
I hope Nott isn't playing triple agent
Killinq chapter 20 . 3/28
Nice, I'm glad he's graduating early. It's a drag when fanfics take the MC through every single year. I've seen it done hundreds of times
Killinq chapter 18 . 3/28
Sweet chapter
Killinq chapter 11 . 3/28
Nice. it's getting pretty interesting now
2,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »