Reviews for Oh, Kiddos
Bethmorris437 chapter 11 . 9/11
As to your author’s note, I, for one, will never abandon the Castle fanfiction site. There are too many amazing stories out there, not to mention countless authors who Grace us with their unending talent. Yourself very much included. Thank you for taking the time, and effort, to entertain us.
Chacha chapter 11 . 8/21
I like your story a lot. I think this was the last story of yours that had not read before. I enjoy it slot.
Hope you and your family are doing good.
Mitana chapter 11 . 1/18
That was a super cute, fun (and funny) and wildly original story. I liked how you gave Perlmutter a personality and some background. I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2020
This is such a wonderful story, unique plot. Only WRTRD could have ingeniously thought of such a plot that flows so Castle-like. We love Castle. Pleeeeeease write more Castle.
trishtumbles chapter 11 . 11/23/2019
This was a fantastic story!

You captured the flavour of the two protagonists beautifully and also set up a highly plausible and workable premise with humour and charm.

Thank you!
lizzylou chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
thanks for the fun read; enjoyed perlmutter and always love martha; it's much appreciated that you continue to write these great characters.
Muscovy chapter 11 . 10/11/2019
Yet another great story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2019
Thank you for this story! I am happy to see new Castle fic from my favourite authors, and I am glad that you are continuing to work. Looking forward to the next one.
Kate chapter 10 . 10/6/2019
Si is Spanish for yes, not Italian.
rokipatches chapter 11 . 10/6/2019
I just read this wonderful story, it was a fun read and a well written story! Thank you for another evening of a good story
ziolye chapter 11 . 10/4/2019
Thanks for this fic! It was different, funny and like always fantastic to read :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2019
An absolutely lovely story, though a little out of character for early season Beckett but not too much where I couldn't stand it. I loved Martha in this story and the glimpse of the possible sides to Perlmutter.
I enjoyed this story very much. I enjoy all your work and you are one of the writers I always read. I hope you keep on writing for a long time to come. Great job.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 11 . 10/2/2019
I really enjoyed this story and the unique pairing of Martha and Perlmutter. And THANK YOU for still writing years after the show ended. Nothing has replaced the show for me, so I’m so grateful to still have FF.
Deb838 chapter 11 . 10/2/2019
That was fun. Thanks for sharing.
frenchipper chapter 11 . 10/2/2019
I'm sorry it had to end now, but that dinner was the perfect final move ! It's a pleasure to see Kate embracing her loss so happily... should we be surprised that Castle -sore loser that he is- takes longer to admit defeat ? Though considering he's going to spend the night with Kate at the loft, that's a win too !
Thank you putting some spotlight on Perlmutter, as you did (do ? will ?) in the Eliot universe. Martha doesn't really need it, SHE is the spotlight ! But it's always fun to see her.
That was another great story. Thank you for keeping the show alive.