Reviews for Missing You
I-hate-JadedRoses chapter 20 . 11/2/2003
You have to write the sequel to finish this up soon.
Mary Rose chapter 20 . 10/28/2003
What an ending! Nothing is resolved. Guess I'll have to read your other story. Clever.
Ushuaia1 chapter 20 . 10/20/2003
Hey guys. Thanks for the reviews, they make me smile. There will be a part 4, it's in the works. I'm working out the kinks and trying to figure out where I want to go with it. Thanks for your support and patience.
Louise chapter 20 . 10/20/2003
Please write the sequel to your story soon! I am looking forward to reading it!
pitaqueen chapter 20 . 10/19/2003
OMG! YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUAL TO THIS THERE ARE FIVE/SIX CLIFFHANGERS IN THIS! YOU NEED TO WRITE more! OMG! This is the best trilogy I have ever read! I loved picket fences, I think you capture the characters wonderfully! You have a defin. talent for writing them, please continue. Don't be another author who just forgets this story, or just stops writing them. This has to continue! Please!
Smiley chapter 20 . 10/19/2003
That was an awful ending - in the best way possible. Gut wrenching, with so many loose ends to tie off. I know you like to kill people off, but Max? Isn't this series about her and Kenny's life. Although I think it would be interesting to see Kenny as a single Dad/Uncle. He and Max were so cute though, both here and on the show. One of my favo scenes from the show with them, before they got together was in snake lady at the end, when he stayed with her in the hospital. It was just so sweet the way they were always there for each other. I'd hate to see that tie severed. Really looking forward to part 4!
Lisa chapter 20 . 10/15/2003
When will part 4 be posted? i'm having convulsions.
ME chapter 20 . 10/14/2003
There better be a part 4 if you're ending it like that.
Laura chapter 20 . 10/13/2003
Wow. Poor Samantha, what happens to her? You can't kill Max! That would be too sad. What about the baby? Boy or girl? I'm eagerly awaiting part 4!
Mandy chapter 20 . 10/13/2003
Holy shitastic! I guess Sarah got the 5 cliffhangers, what about Kenny wanting Max to give up her job - IF SHE ISN'T DEAD! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment. This was a wicked chapter, so sad! Poor Samantha, don't let that Jordan hurt her! Although it could be an interesting angle with Max's rape and all - IF SHE ISN'T DEAD! Don't let her be, her and Kenny are so cute together. I don't think he could take it if she died. Didn't he even say in "Close Encounters" that he was afraid that she would leave and he couldn't handle that. Oh I'm a dork to remember that, but it was so sweet. More soon please!
Kate chapter 20 . 10/13/2003
How can you end it there? That was just so cruel. I'm going to cry!
Sarah chapter 20 . 10/13/2003
OMG. Truly an evil ending. DO you want kill me. My heart. HEre are all the cliffhangers:

1. Max hemorraging

2. Josh's DNA

3. Samantha and Jordan?

4. Max's Dad / her Mom's letter

5. The Baby's sex - How could you leave that out!

So glad that there is going to be a part 4. Soon I hope!
Laura chapter 19 . 10/8/2003
Oh let Josh be alive after all of this. Please please please.
Mandy chapter 19 . 10/7/2003
Whos is the coffin?
Kate chapter 19 . 10/6/2003
I knew he wasn't dead. Update soon.