Reviews for Missing You
Kate chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
Oh no! I sense that this is beginning to heat up? Family torn apart? No, no, no! A small rift, please? It'll all work itself out because it always does? Please update SOON!
Kate chapter 2 . 5/26/2003
This is so sad!
prada freak chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
Ahh, that isn't cool! Is he dead? What the hell was that cliffhanger about? Don't leave me here like this. This isn't juicy stuff, it is just a way to torture me! UPDATE SOON!
Sarah chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
Oh I wanted a sequel to Escape too. Don't like the ending of this chapter so much, is this what you meant by a family torn apart? Or the juicy stuff? Update sonn b/c I can't stand the wait for more of this.
ty chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
YOUR STORIES ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!
laura chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
kenny and max, they were so good together. max seems so shocked and moving ina daze, and kenny seems to be doing his best to support her through it despite his pain. something has to break! let josh be okay, but then what? you're not going to let all of us that easily? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mandy chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
Ahh, always enjoyed their physical relationship didnt they? Poor Josh. In a hospital by chance? White walls? I'll think about this one. Is there going to be a sequel to Escape after this? That would be awesome! Well, update soon!
Sarah chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
I want to cry! Danny is a jerk, but love the last scene. What are you planning on doing with the kid? I have a million scenarios email me if you want to know what I think. You rock!
pradafreak chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
This is so sad. Surrounded by knives? Ew. Kenny is so sweet to Max, even though he must be going through his own stuff too. Let them catch Danny and Jen, and don't do anything to mean. UPDATE SOON!
Louise chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Your sequel is great so far. Please update soon!
kel chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Update soon!
ME chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Wonderfdul as always, but is it Danny and Jen? Orh ave you created some new super villian? If they're both locked up, how then? Imust know, update SOON!
smiley chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I love this! So who took him, is it Danny and Jen?
Kate chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Wow. I can't wait to read more. Soon I hope!
laura chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
I've waited so long for this. Is this really only a trilogy because i'll be so sad when it is over. I just wont think that far ahead. let everything work out please and update.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »