Reviews for Missing You
Sarah chapter 19 . 10/5/2003
I like the set up of 3 more plots here. Josh alive? Kenny wanting Max to be a housewife? Max's Dad not being her Dad? Interesting. Possible lead in for part 4? Please? Update soon.
ME chapter 18 . 10/1/2003
WTF did the letter say? Something about Josh? More more more!
Lisa chapter 18 . 10/1/2003
This story makes me smile.
Kate chapter 18 . 9/30/2003
"Are you saying that just because I made dinner? This rcoks, update soon,
Mandy chapter 18 . 9/29/2003
What does the letter say? I vote for a happy ending, health baby, Josh alive?. Whats up with the fruit murdering stuff? Int4eresting subplot.
Sarah chapter 18 . 9/29/2003
Cheetos? So whats the big secrert at the end? More soon please!
pitaqueen chapter 18 . 9/28/2003
This is a great follow up chapter... I loved how you incorporated so much into this one chapter. I can't wait fo the next chapter ! I don't want this trilogy to end! I am addicited to this! Please Upload soon... This has been the best fan fic trilogy I have read yet!
Laura chapter 18 . 9/28/2003
"Dinner. Impressed?"

"Your domestic skills never fail to astound me."

That was a cute exchange. What is going on with the fruit murders? Is that going to be important? Samantha is a brat. Not liking her so much. I vote for a healthy birth, finding Josh alive somewhere, and them all melding together as a family. Happy endings all around? Update soon. Good story, don't stop!
Ushuaia1 chapter 18 . 9/28/2003
Hey guys. I wrote chapters 11-18, and part of 19 over a 2 week period. Now I'm kinda stuck on how to end this. I know you all like happy endings, but what are all your suggestions? I have my ideas, but I need some help! Thanks!
Laura chapter 17 . 9/26/2003
Kenny is so good with kids. They way he found Samantha and talked to her was so cute. He's really Max's rock. Write more soon.
ME chapter 17 . 9/25/2003
They're going to take the kids? That'll be interesting, Samantha seems like a brat. I love that Max is pregnant. Although 4 months is a long time not to know. I guess with the circumstances, and Kenny is so cute with her about it. "Pregnant women need they're rest and you get cranky." I think that she would smack him for that, but they're so sweet, and I'm dying to know what comes nexrt
Lisa chapter 17 . 9/25/2003
i love all of your stories.
Smiley chapter 17 . 9/24/2003
You have this set up so well. Awesome!
Mandy chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
So sad, but so sweet. "I love the way you kiss me. The way you say my name." That whole exchange was just so cute. I want to know what is going to happen with Samantha and Nathan. That should provide an interesting arc in this saga. More soon please! Update!
KATE chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE SOON!
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »