Reviews for Missing You
Sarah chapter 15 . 9/7/2003
OMG, OMG, OMG! That rocked! I can't express how much. Glad Caro is okay too. Where was the death and destruction that I was expecting? Loved everyones reactions to Max's pregnancy.

"Preganant? Who said I was pregnant Mom? I'm not."

and

"She's pregnant?"

"What are they talking about? Max isn't pregnant?"

Is she or isn't she? How long are you going to make me wait?
Smiley chapter 14 . 9/7/2003
Write more soon!
Anna chapter 14 . 9/3/2003
"I only threw up twice." Update soon!
Mary Rose chapter 14 . 9/2/2003
Oh boy! Now what? I can't wait to find out.
Kate chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
Will you stop with the cliffhangers? Loved this by the way! What about Max's pregnancy? Will she get clued in anytime soon? You won't kill this child off too? Please don't! They deserve some happiness! Update soon!
Mandy chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
"No I pictured you in an apron making pies." Funny! I don't want this to be over b/c I love this story! And what about the pregnancy? Somehow I bet that's going to come into play pretty soon. Please don't make her lose the baby, that'll be too sad with everything else that happened. I don't like how you left this chapter hanging, it's too ominous. Someone is going to die, I know it. Update soon!
Sarah chapter 14 . 8/31/2003
No! You can't leave it like that! I don't like waiting, and now I'm going to be banging my head on the wall until I get an update! I don't like the ominous tone of this either. SOmeone is going to die ( I hope that it is Richard!) but it's not going to be good, and I'llprobably cry. What about one of Caroline's kids? That would be sad. 2 dead kids in 1 story? Update soon!
Keri chapter 13 . 8/29/2003
I need an update ASAP!
Anna chapter 13 . 8/27/2003
This was so good and suspenseful. I hate cliffhangers, so please write more soon!
pradafreak chapter 13 . 8/27/2003
OOH! I need more soon!
Smiley chapter 13 . 8/26/2003
Oh you have to update this soon!
Sarah chapter 13 . 8/26/2003
Yea! The sites back up! Awesome chapter, good combo of a lot of elements. Loved Max kneeing Richard and their reunion in the Boston PD. Funny but sad. Update soon!
ME chapter 13 . 8/24/2003
Pregnant, pregnant, pregnant! I'm still holding out hope that Josh is alive. Were those DNA tests ever performed? I never read about the results! That would make such a kickass ending! Update soon!
Kelly chapter 13 . 8/24/2003
She's pregnant? That's going to come up again I bet! The car crash set up ... many possiabilities with that. Loved the scene at the Boston PD. Very sweet and cute! Update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
I hate cliffhangers! I have a bad feeling about this! Update soon!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »