Reviews for A New Generation?
Mercury Gray chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
oh...dumdumdum! the story is fleshing out nicely.
zeusfluff chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Oh another great chapter! Hope to see chapter eight up and running soon! Your new fan, ~Zeus Fluff~
LadyDeb1970 chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
Oh, nice! I'm quite honored that I've inspired, though I wasn't sure which story you meant, since I also read the crossover with Xena (and are you still working on that?).

I like the way you've mixed things up, and Fatin being put in her place. Nicely done!
A. Windsor chapter 7 . 9/11/2003
o i love it! I'm usually not a fan of past lives, but I love this! i can't wait to see what happens! Twins! EEp! Yay! More soon! Please!
Sara chapter 6 . 9/8/2003
Please keep going! The longer the better! Very interesting story. Evy's pregnat! That would be so cool to have that in a third Mummy movie, wouldn't it? Please update, and continue this story, I LOVE IT!
Deana chapter 6 . 9/8/2003
Don't be sorry, the longer the chapter, the better! lol ;) This story is really good so far! TWINS! YAY! I'm SO happy you let her pregnancy continue. As I read, I said to myself, 'If Evy was brought back to life, then the baby would be brought back to life!' I'm so glad you agreed, lol! Poor Ardeth, it was funny seeing him flustered! Post more soon! ;)
Natters chapter 6 . 9/8/2003
great, more please
Princess Purefire chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
Very good! That is a weird way for Ardeth to act...but considering his circumstances, not to far out. :) keep updating!
Sara chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
nefertirioc chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
Ardeth deserves some fun too, I think he and Tahirah have alil something there...Yea EVIES PREGNANT WITH TWINS! thats soo great...I feel she and rick have some talking to to get on with first...Please continue, u are a truly fabulous writer
nefertirioc chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
...! YOu left me hanging, but luckily chapter 5 is already up...I think Evie deserves a child but its def. already written. I am excited
nefertirioc chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Ah! Evie whhy didn;t u tell Rick I mean u see how he reacted...oh well i love this story...moremore
nefertirioc chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
I like it...Ardeth's lonely...tell him to gimme a call hahah! Keep going with this..on to more chapters
nefertirioc chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
:-( *sniff sniff* poor Evie loosing two babies this is a really great start and i have 2 more wonderful chapters to read...Being watch *ponders* I think i mite know but we shall see eh?
ALE chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Is great again but don't include to much Ardeth, and make the baby lives! please. the 3 chapters are great. :)