Reviews for Minutes to Memories
Preeeety Coooool
kittyy w chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
I liked it.
QTuani7 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Hey, I'm enjoying your story but the grammar is driving me a little bit nuts. I dunno if you changed this a hundred thousand words from here, this is a long story and I haven't nearly read all of it, but keep to past tense "the morning sun was just breaking when he did..." etc, rather than "the blond slayer can sense the storm" (chapter 4). I've seen present tense work but it's really, really hard to work with and almost impossible for a story your length. Your choice on that though, just stick to one. Still, I've been reading your story despite that, which says something good about your storytelling. Thanks for this, QTuani7
QTuani7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I like! Just read the first chapter and twas fun. Now to see where it goes. Thanks!
DestroyerDRT chapter 25 . 9/20/2009
this is a great story
Innogen chapter 25 . 4/11/2009
Hello! I just rediscovered this fic. Is there any chance you will ever update it again? I absolutely love all the plot thread occurring at once!

You are such a complex/multi-tasking writer - please don't give up!

I know all about RL and writer's block - but I will be your personal cheerleading section!

Innogen

on LJ
Blackdex chapter 25 . 7/25/2008
Nice, please continue. ciao
becuzitswrong chapter 25 . 7/10/2008
I really like this story. I have been following it since you first started it all those years ago. I have to admit I haven't been checking back as often as I should. Still, I wanted to tell you how much respect I have for you as an author and just how much I like all of your stories.

This story hits home so much because of your portrayal of all involved. Everyone is just so genuine. All characters are recognizable themselves, yet you've pushed them into a wonderfully interesting alternative universe. One of these days I hope to be able to craft a story half as good. Until then, I hope to be able to continue reading yours.

One thing I am curious about. I see that you only post here on . Personally, I post on , mostly because I like the format of the site better. Is there a reason to post only on ? I wondered if the audience is larger there?

Thanks,

becuzitswrong
sleepy26 chapter 25 . 5/30/2008
this story is totally awesome! i can't wait to find out how it ends.
Morgomir chapter 25 . 3/20/2008
Great story. I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
This was a pleasure to read, the multiple worlds blend together so well. I love your characterizations, the strange past of Logan's hopefully to be revealed more clearly, the existence of Aust and Howlett will be reconciled, Faith's actions to win the strong arm match, even Buffy's wildly oscillating emotions as shown in the fifth and sixth seasons. Everyone else is just awesomeness, though I do find myself irritated with Xander, though normally he's my favourite character. I love the connexions made between the Summers', that Scott finally finds family, even if Hank is a pain in the buttocks.

-On the edge of my seat waiting for the rest...

P.S. And Deadpool is a deliciously insane loose cannon tossed into the mix who maintains his hilariously nutty humour. Kudos to you for that.
Psilome chapter 25 . 2/26/2008
Oh my goddess this is pure brilliance!

Ive been marathonning this fic for 2 days, and its been the best 2 days in a very very long time.

People love this fic, I love this fic.. please continue!
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
Great story!
Sopchoppy chapter 25 . 1/6/2008
Great Story so far, looking forward to the next update
Harry2 chapter 25 . 12/28/2007
Just keep it up Carol. Sooner or later, Ben will take over. THEN, Logan and the X-Men can clean up this mess. And I KNEW that Doom was no fool! There was no way he was going to let Glory get the Key!