Reviews for Unseeing
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I liked the story, but the format made it really hard to read. I almost stopped halfway through because it was difficult for me to keep my place when there is no paragraphs or spaces between the end of one sentence and the beginning of the other. While the story itself was good, the format needs a lot of word.
Anh chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Beautiful story! I love it! _
TakenHawkeye chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Once again, a wonderful job.
Your diction just leaves me floored. Literally. Throws me to the ground and holds me there. Your style is so perfect, I can't help but be envious.
This is a really great piece. I love it. It's written so eloquently, and it's just so wonderful, I can't believe it.
You did an amazing job. You obviously have quite a talent, keep using it.
Keika-Chama chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I luffs the fluff :D
Hmm, it'd be so easy to think of it as Aragorn and Arwen and it's sweet that way, of course...but the 'brother' part throws that off a little, so that I can't help thinking it's Legolas and Aragorn! I like the open-ended format; you can read it from different angles and it's like a whole new tale - great work! ~ Can't wait to write my own lotr fic properly now!
~*Keika*~ x
blessedsilence chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
After i read 'Sin' i felt the need to cmopare it to another of your fics, and i chose this because i was slightly familiar with 'Lord of the Rings' I really do like you writing style, you leave everything so open without making it incredibly stupid. i worship you now *bows reverently*

okay, onto the actual fic praise. I love how you left the pairing open, made it easy for me to insert my favorite secret pair (trust me, you *don't* want to know P) i like the line 'i wish i was inseeing but not blind'. i don't know why, it just 'jumped' out at me. keep writing, you. oh, could you write a poem? i think you would do a fabulous job laters
Devil Sissy Angel in Distress chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Wow. That's a powerful story. I think it was Aragorn and Arwen. Awesome peice.

You told me to drop you a line when I added to my 'Robin Hood Plays Death' story. I went on a writing rampage. It's done.

Once again, awesome story! Well, ta ta for now!

~Devil Sissy, Angel in Distress
Ashti chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
If that's what you want it to be, then so be it. _

Glad you like it, though :D
Pipinski chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Oh, it's Aragorn speaking and he's speaking to Arwen. Easy peasy ;D. Nice fic.