Reviews for The Rescue of Mr Gordo
Angellia chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
Wow, that was the most beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it x
mysterio chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
YES! That was the most emotional story I have ever read! I was tearing up when they kept on leaving eachother... well more correctly Buffy leaving Spike. So cute! Very well done.
ororo chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
i just realised that it's the second time i read this and i haven't review yet... bad me ! so obviously if i read this fic twice already it means i like it. there are a lot of AU high school stories around with similar plotlines, but for some reasons yours stand out in the crowd. i can already tell you i'm gonna read it again in two mouths or so !
spikeis4me chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
aw... arn't they happy. (sigh) love the story
DestinysFate chapter 8 . 11/8/2003
Oh...Oh wow...*speechless* Oh my...*teary eyed* Oh...That was-that was just beautiful. What an amazing finish. Perfect ending. I loved it. Oh my God...It was almost like some movie was playing...*sighs wistfully* This is the best ending I've ever read. It was so flowy...nice and smooth...Oh my God! This was fantastic! I love all your work! You have an amazing talent. Hope you never stop writing. _ *huggles* I just LOVED this ending! Keep up the wonderful work.
Ben is Glory chapter 8 . 10/25/2003
I just wanted to tell you how much love I have for this story. Buffy is so on point in the sense that I wanted to smack her for making things so complicated and not telling Spike how she felt about him. Ah, I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to read your other work :)
Reetinkerbell chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
this is soo good. one of my fav fics. its just so sweet and original. I just love it..*I cried* really good...
spike wuvs buffy chapter 8 . 6/18/2003
omg this is one of the best stories i've ever read.i have to congratulate you on the plot because it's trully really way you managed to change the regular way the characters acted towards 1 another and give them a new life (other than the way they act in the show,you know with the deamons and vampires?) was really well done and the way you captured every character's

toughts was trully amazing keep up the good work and i have to tell you this story is going on my favorites list.
ghost02 chapter 8 . 6/3/2003
Great ending to one of the few AU fics I've ever really liked.
samson chapter 8 . 6/3/2003
oh that was beautiful, loved the ending! sappy but brill!
Beth chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
Great idea, beautifully written, and wonderful characterization of Buffy and Spike - could a reviewer ask for more? Overall, a lovely fic; in fact, I think it is your best so far. The ending was truly satisfying; however, because the fic was so superb, I would love to read more with this. And so the begging for a sequel begins... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Halcyon chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
Wonderful conclusion! That was a great way to bring in Xander and Willow to the story, too!
Mistified chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
great
Freja chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
I'm in love! God, your story was great! Good writing, storyline and our favorite Spike :) Nice work!
Xionin chapter 8 . 5/29/2003